Κεφάλαιο: III

'I'm too exhausted to go for Track and Field... But Basketball Club should be nice.' Meg mindlessly opened a room and was baffled to see a too familiar face.

' Meg mindlessly opened a room and was baffled to see a too familiar face

"Oh! Meg!" Ortho greeted that made Idia and Azul look at him.

The brunette winced and was about to leave but he was stopped by the taller flame headed boy.

"Sorry... Wrong room."

"Wait! Meg! Don't you want to join our club?" He asked.

"And let you defeat me and dare me to do shits. No, thank you, I've learned my lesson." Meg just said and closed the door.

"Told you not to take it too far Nii-san. He seems traumatized." The smaller blue haired boy told the older.

"Is he even your attendant?" Azul sighed at what he just witnessed.

"What did you made him do anyways?" The white haired boy asked as he adjusted his glasses.

"Wear a maid uniform for a week and won't tell my parents as to why." Idia casually answered.

"Did you got photos?"

"Of course. Why would I even let him do that without a souvenir?"

"Would you sell it to me?"

"If I feel like it."

"Nii-san!" Ortho warned the older who chuckled as the smaller lightly punched him on his arm.

"I'm just kidding. I won't."

Meanwhile, Meg was walking to the gym by now.

Looking for the basketball club.

He was sure that it was the gym's door that he was opening this time as he heard the spikes of shoes against the floor and the ball being dribbled.

"Oh! A newcomer!" Someone exclaimed and suddenly, all the attention went to the brunette.

A tall boy with teal hair awed, "Coral Beauty!"

"What?" Meg asked as the tall boy approached him and held his hands.

"You looked like a Coral Beauty Angelfish!" He exclaimed as he leaned forward.