Κεφάλαιο: VII

"Make way for our great leader! The Crimson Ruler! Dorm Leader Riddle!" A Heartslabyul student announced, the others had blown the trumpets

And as the said Prefect walked in the arc of his dorm mates' arms, much alike to the soldiers of a queen, the others cheered for his arrival.

"Dorm Leader Riddle, hip hip hurray!"

Riddle discussed a few details with Trey, his Vice Housewarden.

And as they did, Cater, Deuce, Ace, Yuu and Grim approached Meg's table.

It was located at the side of the Tea Garden, right at the front.

"So this is where you were." The ginger haired boy glared at the brunette who started to munch on some pastries and cakes.

He used a fork this time.

"Do you think I have all the time in the world to paint some roses?" The short boy amswered, he seemed calmer than before.

"Would've been more fun with you there Megie." The older among them pouted.

It was replied with a glare from the Ignihyde boy, kind of annoyed that the latter had teased him like that, "I think you guys handled it pretty fine."

"Whoa! Look at their outfits! They look so cool!" The racoon-like monster who was ignoring the group's conversation, awed at the Heartslabyul students' attires.

It wasn't unnoticed to the 3rd year though, since he seems to be proud of their dorm's style, "Heh heh, looks great, huh? That's the Heartslabyul dorm attire!"

"The style is on-point, making it totally Magicammable!☆ Which, on that note, it's time for me to change..." Cater then used his magic to change the freshmen's outfits.

Even Grim's ribbon was changed into half a red and half a chess-like pattern.

Yuu and Meg's attire wasn't that far from Ace's and Deuce's but theirs are a bit small.

Just to fit their size.

"The Laws of the Queen of Hearts decree that we have to dress formally on party days. Your kind senior will get you all suited up, too, as a special service." Cater told them with a smile.

"Oooh...!" The bluenette awed at his look.

Even the ginger haired boy did, "Whoa! Man, I look good!"

The Ignihyde boy ignored the sudden change and continued to eat his dessert.

"Nyaha! We look awesome!" Grim looked proud of his new look.

"Clothes make the man, they say." The magicless boy smiled at them before looking at the busy brunette.

"You looked good too, Meg." With the compliment directed to him, the short boy couldn't help but give him the attention.

He looked up from his plate and looked at the latter, "You too."