Κεφάλαιο: LVI

At the Ramshackle Dorm, where the group just finished their dinner, they went to the Lounge to take a rest before going to bed

"Whew... I finished my dinner, but I feel like I've still got room for more." Ace complained.

"I know what you mean. It wasn't bad, but it just didn't have the spicy punch or richness I'm used to." Kalim agreed.

Jamil was in agreement to the new diet though, "The dishes used vegetables, white meat chicken, and fruit. I thought the portions were reasonably sized."

"They described it as a 'toning' menu, not a 'slimming-down' menu." Deuce said as a matter of fact.

While Meg just stared into nothing, 'This is training days all over again.' Thinking about the gruesome months he had to endure before going out on the surface.

"All those veggies are barely a meal to me... Yuu and I aren't even competing, so how about lettin' us have some more meat? Ooh, or somethin' fried!" Grim also complained.

"If you're this bad on day one, this is gonna be a long month." Yuu said, worried.

Their discussion was interrupted when someone rang on the doorbell.

"Hm? Who's showin' up this late?" The racoon-like monster asked.

And so, Epel went and opened the door.

"Special delivery! Is Epel Felmier of Pomefiore present?" The ghost asked.

"Y-Yes. I'm Epel." The purple haired boy was flustered, he didn't expect a delivery this time around.

"If you could sign here? We've got ten large boxes for you. Mind if we drop them off in the foyer?" The ghost asked.

"Sure, that's—wait, did you say TEN?!" Epel was flabbergasted.

"Yes. It's from... Oh, this also says 'Felmier.' I take it that's your family?
They're all heavy, so be careful carrying them." The ghost answered and placed the boxes in the foyer.

"The Ramshackle Dorm foyer's stacked floor to ceiling with boxes now." Deuce was shocked to see all the boxes.

While Meg was anticipating the box' contents, his eyes were shining at the sight of it.