Κεφάλαιο: LXXVI

Earlier, "A power outage…? Hard to imagine a technologically advanced facility experiencing an outage, but…" Vil talked to himself as he was shocked by the sudden closing of the lights

It shocked him as well when he heard a crash outside his room, "What was that?!"

The collar on his neck then unlocked and fell, "The magic suppressing collars aren’t working anymore…?" The pretty boy even tested it out.

"I can use magic now." He was shocked once again when the lights went on again and became red, blinking as the announcement from outside alerted everyone.

Though the sound was muffled since Vil was in his room, nevertheless, he understood what was happening.

"An alert!? What in the world is happening outside!?" He even tried to contact anyone on the phone provided in the room, "It looks like I can’t contact the staff from here… The phone lines aren’t working."

He then tested the door, "The door is still locked, too… Ah, I have just the thing…"

The pretty boy took a cosmetic from what Rook and the others had brought, "I have nothing to lose, nothing to fear. The dazzling crown shines only for me. Fairest One of All. Everything this liquid touches will fall and crumble back into nothing.”

Vil smiled at the item after he used his Unique Magic on it, "This should be able to eat away at the door now…" He then sprayed some on the lock, "That should take care of the lock. A small dose will do just fine."

And that is how he was able to escape his room.

Observing his surroundings, he noticed the last room, "The door at the end of the hallway is completely wrecked… What kind of person have they been keeping in there?" He asked himself but shook his head

"That aside, this is very strange. I am in no position to be complaining, but it is rather odd that no alarms are going off, and that no one is responding to my escape. I need to set the others free first. Jamil’s room should be nearby."

The pretty boy sprayed on the said boy's door, "Are you alright, Jamil?"

"What is going on, Sir Vil?! What happened to the emergency alert?" The ravenette asked, looking around as well as soon as he left his room.