Κεφάλαιο: XL

The real Meg watched Jamil assured his scared illusion self

"W-Where am I? W-Who are you?" The him asked frantic and shaking.

Seemingly clueless to everything as a side-effect of the potion.

The ravenette held the crying illusion's cheeks and smiled, "Look into my eyes Meg."

He then used his Unique Magic on him, "You're Megapenthes Georgiou, Ignihyde Vice Housewarden who was in love and in a relationship with me. Jamil Viper, Scarabia Vice Housewarden."

"Do you understand?" The brunette began to calm down and nod.

"I love you Jamil."

"I love you too."

The couple then shared a kiss.

The real Ignihyde boy was just annoyed and was in a bitter mood than before, who wouldn't anyways? He had no sleep but only got some a little bit of time to close his eyes.

It couldn't even be labeled as a nap.

And he always had to watch himself and his 'lover' be all lovey-dovey.

This routine only happens whenever he stays at Scarabia. When he's staying in Ignihyde, Jamil just waits at him at the Hall of Mirror before class.

And he had to use his Unique Magic whenever the Scarabia Vice Prefect is near or else, he'll fall victim once again.

He even got statistics that these few days were the most he had ordered pills from the headquarters.

It's not like the pills got side-effects, he's just pretty edged by the fact that he couldn't get much rest.

It's been a while since he experienced this.

"Now march to the eastern oasis! This will help strengthen your legs

"Now march to the eastern oasis! This will help strengthen your legs. If I see anyone break formation, they'll be punished later!" Kalim exclaimed as they marched in the middle of the desert.

"How'd I get dragged into this?" Grim asked, groggy at the fact that he was woken up early.

Meg on the other hand took the chance that everyone was out, for him to be lounging and using his Unique Magic at the same time.