Κεφάλαιο: LXIX

Idia sighed as everyone were finally done with the signing, "…Thank you all for signing so we can formally begin with our research

Idia sighed as everyone were finally done with the signing, "…Thank you all for signing so we can formally begin with our research."

"The battle simulator’s observation consoles are all ready." Ortho told his brother.

"K. We’ll divide you into two teams first. Let’s have Subject A, Subject C, and Subject E to undergo the first test. Subject B and Subject D will follow. Ortho, take A, C, E to the battle simulator. Meg come with me to the control room." The Acting Warden ordered.

"Roger~! Riddle Rosehearts, Azul Ashengrotto, and Vil Schoenheit, please follow me." The younger Shroud cheerfully replied as Meg lazily followed behind the older Shroud.

The robot then proceeded to guide the three to the simulation room.

"You two please stay on stand-by here. I’ll be away observing too, so if anything happens, feel free to address our staff." The flame headed boy told Jamil and Leona.

"Hey, Acting Director. You got some room service menu for grabs here? Or you can leave Meg here, he'll be much of service to us." The lion boy said with a smirk, which confused the brunette and annoyed Idia.

"Unbelievable, Leona Kingscholar..." The flame headed boy muttered under his breath with a scowl on his face, "Sorry, but we don’t have any… and I need Meg to assist me."

"God… Doesn’t this imbecile know that you can’t just eat anything during an observation…?" The Acting Warden mumbled as he left along with Meg and a ferryman.

The two who were left in the room stared at the brunette's retreating back even after the doors closed in on them.

"My, my. We’re in for some trouble now." The ravenette stated.

"You’ve got that right." The beastman replied.

At the hallways, "Young Master, what will we do about Subject F? The Medical Unit informed me that he has not woken up yet

At the hallways, "Young Master, what will we do about Subject F? The Medical Unit informed me that he has not woken up yet." The short boy asked as they walked.

"Subject F… Oh, Grim. That little furball is unpredictable as of the moment. His magic level doesn’t even begin to compare to the other subjects. It wouldn’t make sense to make him do the simulator. Just let him sleep for now.  Inform me when he wakes up though."