Κεφάλαιο: LXII

"You're-" Vil cut himself off as he was shocked to see Malleus

"I thought I'd arrive a bit early, and what do I find but a stage laid to waste?" The Fae was confused.

"Hornton, there's still two hours until the SDC opens." Yuu told the Diasomnia Prefect, using his nickname on him.

"'HORNTON'?!" Almost everyone exclaimed, purely in shock.

That one of the most powerful wizards alive is being called with such a nickname.

"Oh, hey! So you're that Hornton guy who wanders around the Ramshackle Dorm garden late at night. I heard about you from Yuu. You really do have horns growin' outta your head! Myah hah hah-MRAH!" Grim's mouth was immediately covered by Deuce who looked more frightened than when they were fighting overblotted students.

"Grim, are you nuts?! Y-You can't just talk to an upperclassman that way!"

"Yuu! You're really calling THIS guy Hornton? Do you have a death wish?!" Ace also asked, the reactions were confusing him that Yuu had to look at Meg who was the only calm one, aside from Kalim who was happy that a friend arrived.

"Don't ya know who this is?!" Epel's accent was over the place because of shock.

"He told me to call him what I wanted." The magicless boy simply said.

"Roi des Dragons, how did you get into the coliseum?!" Rook asked, amazed and was shocked for a different reason.

"I was invited, by the child of man living in Ramshackle Dorm. I have my invitation right here." Malleus answered, taking the invitation out as a proof.

"That's not what I was asking... The entire venue is still enveloped in the cursed poison mist generated by Vil's signature spell. There's no way anyone coming into contact with that curse would come out of it unscathed." The eccentric blond explained.

"Oh yes, I suppose there was some sort of cantrip up when I came in. But no curse, no matter how powerful, will work on me." The fae proudly said, as a matter of fact.

"Hmph. I see you've taken advantage of the Prefect's ignorance to have a bit of sport. Housewarden of Diasomnia, the dorm based on the lofty spirit of the Thorn Fairy... Malleus Draconia!" Vil frowned at his fellow Prefect.

"So that's what M.D. stood for." Yuu realized, since he was given a holiday card by Lilia with the said initials.

"Indeed. I am Malleus Draconia, soon-to-be ruler of Briar Valley." The Diasomnia Prefect introduced himself with a smile.

"Myah... You guys were talkin' about this crazy powerful guy at the Spelldrive tournament... You mean to tell me that was Hornton all along?!" Now the racoon-like monster felt the heaviness and power of the said name.

"I trust you see what I meant now, when I said not knowing my name was for your own benefit." Malleus told Yuu before turning to Vil, "By the way, Schoenheit. You seem to have had a bit of sport, yourself. However did you become such a mess? You're hardly living up to the Fairest Queen's spirit."