Κεφάλαιο: XXVIII

After Yuu made a deal with Azul. That his friends would be free, 'when' they managed to take a certain photo from the Coral Sea's Atlantica Memorial Museum within three days.

The Ramshackle dorm was offered to be used as the collateral for this contract.

But despite that, the magicless boy still agreed with the deal because of Grim and the Adeuce duo's meddling.

Jack just shook his head at this decision, because no matter his attempt of changing the Prefect's mind.

Yuu seemed to be decided to do this.

As the racoon-like monster and his apprentice toured the eel twins around their almost-in-ruins dorm as per Azul's instructions.

The wolf boy and the two card soldiers had already went and asked their Housewardens to let Yuu stay in their dorm.

Well, more like the Heartslabyul freshmen were the only ones to ask for permission as Jack never really asked Leona.

He just decided it himself.

The beastman couldn't shake a familiar scent though.

It's like it was stuck with them since they left the Monstro Lounge.

He don't know if Meg's scent was rubbing off on him since they've been together almost everyday and for almost half a day.

Or the brunette had left an item of his on Jack's clothing.

Something like that.

The white haired wolf just decided to ignore it as Yuu decided that they'll be staying at the Savanaclaw instead.

Because with Deuce and Ace's description of their room.

They wondered if they'll even have space to pitch theirselves in.

But regardless of what the magicless boy or the freshman wolf boy had decided, the moment that they had stepped in the Savanaclaw Lounge and stood face to face with the dorm's Prefect

They were welcomed with his, "I refuse."

Jack frowned at this "You didn't have to answer so quickly..."

"We don't allow pets in this dorm. Cause they'll shed everywhere." Leona reasoned with a shrug while lying down on one of the chairs.

Ruggie's just beside him, sitting just as casual as him.

"Bullshit! You've got way more hair than me!" Grim angrily said, knowing that he was the one being referred to as a pet.

"That is that and this is this." The hyena beastman shrugged as well.

"Pretty much. We haven't cleaned the empty rooms in months and they've become junk collectors for the residents. Where do you plan to put the two of them?" The lion boy asked that gave his gofer an idea.