Κεφάλαιο: XLVI

After Jamil threw the outsiders including Kalim out to the ends of the Scarabia dorm, he brought Meg to the lounge while the others followed

The brunette still tried to struggle, but with the chains and cuffs restricting him, he can't.

"Not so arrogant now, Meg. Aren't you?" The overblotted ravenette asked as he sat down.

Pulling the Ignihyde boy to sit on his lap. Smirking at him as Meg just glared back.

Jamil then waved his hands to his servants, "Bring me all the food and drinks! We will have a banquet! The stupid King is gone and we need to celebrate the rightful ruler!"

He then leaned back, just looking at the brunette with his eyes, "Ah-How relaxing... I can feel myself getting stronger."

"It is as you wish, Master..."

"Master Jamil is the rightful King of Scarabia..."

"Three cheers for Master Jamil!" The students cheered for him.

But somehow, the short boy on top of him annoys him. Especially with his glare and frown aimed at him.

"Why don't you give me a smile? It'll be such a waste with a face like yours." Jamil asked, touching the Ignihyde boy's chin which he slapped away.

The chains were clanking at the movement, "Use your power on me then... It would be much more easier for me to follow you, don't you think?" Meg snarled.

His annoyance couldn't be contained anymore.

"Why would I even need to do that? Actually, I prefer making you obey to me with just my mere presence." This made the brunette scoff.

"You really think you'll last long at this rate? This monster..." The boy pointed at the inked monster made by the overblot behind Jamil.

"...Will swallow your magic and that'll soon kill you, so snap out of it—"

The Ignihyde boy was cut off as the ravenette took his cheeks in one hand out of anger, "Don't act like you're worried about me! You're nothing but my prisoner... You're here to suffer with me."

The overblotted boy pulled away and this gave a chance for Meg to punch him in the face, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU! YOU PSYCHO!"

Jamil chuckled while touching his bruised cheek, then laughing before holding the brunette's waist, pulling him closer to him.

"Because you're. too. free... And I hate it." The short boy kept quiet and the ravenette took this as a sign to continue.

His words were filled with venom, "When I first heard about the new retainers, which were you and Sebek... I wanted to know how you two handle your Masters... That green haired buffoon is much like Malleus' other retainer, Silver... But you? You never failed to anger me."