Κεφάλαιο: LXXV

"Time on record: 16:00

"Time on record: 16:00. Testing on Subjects ROS-859A and SUS-3320B have concluded."

"Phantom relocation has been accomplished. All doors will now be unlocked."

The announcement gained everyone's attention.

"Looks like they’re done with testing." Idia said then sighed, "I can finally leave this stuffy room…"

"That didn’t feel like a long time at all." Vil stated, after exiting the game.

And Leona yawned, "…I had a good nap."

"Good. Now move." Meg said and stood up, his leg was finally free from the beastman.

"I’m surprised you can fall asleep with all that noise."

'Though I also fall asleep easily with Meg beside me... Back when I thought it was the real him.' Jamil continued in his own thoughts.

"Ugh… I feel like I can still see the river and the souls when I close my eyes…" Riddle rubbed his eyes lightly.

"I feel like I understand why games make for a good pastime now. Riddle screams during every close call were quite entertaining. The memory alone is enough to…" Azul chuckled making the red head glare at him.

"I never asked, but why are you so busy in your tablet Meg?" Vil asked the shorter as he stood beside him, now seeing what the brunette had been doing in the device.

And he was in disbelief as he saw that Meg was only playing this whole time.

"I have 6 games here, three hours or more is pretty short for me." The short boy said as he closed the game.

"You’re free to head back to your rooms now. We’re scheduled to return to school by 8 AM tomorrow. Please stay put until then." The Acting Warden told them before looking at the brunette.

"Meg, send them back to their rooms and oh, wait. Sir Vil, I need to talk to you, so please stay behind."

"Just me? I don’t really mind."