Κεφάλαιο: XXIX

Just as the Ramshackle duo was done training with the Savanaclaw

The two along with Leona, Ruggie and Jack went to the Cafeteria after that said training.

And there they talked about their plans for what they want to do about Yuu's deal with Azul.

That's when they saw Meg with bags under his eyes.

Glasses on his nose instead of his usual contact lenses and his hair messy as if it was just blow dried.

"Meg!" Jack called making the brunette look at him and sigh as he approached their table.

"What is it?" The boy asked as if he's too tired for this bullshit.

"How dare you betray us like that?!" The wolf boy stood up and held the shorter by his collar, almost knocking off the glasses off of him.

But seeing the latter pliant and wasn't even up for a fight, it looked like the beastman was bullying him.

The scene wasn't that unnoticed to Azul who just came in the Cafeteria as well.

"Who said I betrayed you? I was offered something nice and I accept. It wasn't that difficult to comprehend." Meg told his classmate who kept on glaring and growling at him.

"I was never choosing sides to begin with. Ace, Deuce and Grim done that to theirselves. And whatever you and Hero had talked about in the VIP room last night, I couldn't care less about it." The brunette was about to be punched in the face when the Octavinelle Prefect had approached them.

"Meg, there you are. I would like to talk about your schedules. If we may." Azul said and looked at Jack who huffed a breath before releasing the smaller.

"Yuu and Grim were left homeless because-"

"Because of them Jack. It's their decision... And it's not my responsibility to help them. See you in class." The brunette waved to them as he left with the white haired boy.

"Grr... That bastard..." Grim growled under his breath.

He's really intimidated by the Ignihyde boy, so he never really tried to anger him.

"I knew Meg was kind of rude and cold but I didn't know that after all we've experienced... He would still be like this. It's kind of... Upsetting." The magicless boy sighed.

Gaining the racoon-like monster's pity.

"Don't worry about that good-for-nothing bastard! We'll get that picture without his help!"

"Yeah. We'll do something about this ourselves." Jack told the Ramshackle Prefect.

While Ruggie just looked at Leona who smirked at the scene that had behold in front of them.

"I feel like you know something..." The hyena muttered that made his Prefect look at him.

"I don't know what you mean." He merely said and eyed Meg across the room.