Κεφάλαιο: LXVI

At an unknown place, Riddle gasped as he finally woke up.

"When did I ...lose consciousness? Where's the enemy?! I'll have all of their heads! I can't m-move... And it's too dark to see anything! What's going on here?" He began to panic as the small space was too cramp.

He's also been feeling something or probably some people around him.

"Calm down." He heard a familiar voice told him.

"We're short on space in here, so please calmly remain on your side, Riddle."

"This voice... is that you, Azul?" The red head asked.

"Yes."

"How long was I asleep? Actually, where are we?" Riddle asked.

"Unfortunately, there is nobody riding with us who can answer that question." He heard another voice stated.

"It's been three hours since they crammed all of us on this transport vehicle. Since we can't see outside there's no way to determine how fast or which direction we're flying All we can say is that we're nowhere near the school anymore." A different voice added.

But both are familiar to the red head, "Vil, and even Jamil..."

"With Jamil not being a dorm leader, that gives a lot of meaning to who they gathered. If I told you that Leona was here as well then that makes the riddle far too easy to solve, hm." Vil said shocking the younger.

"Leona's here as well?"

"You spend the entirety of the last three hours sleeping like a baby on my lap and that's how you greet me?" The deep voice shocked Riddle that he backed away.

"What?! Then this head-conforming pillow is... I'm so sorry! I'll move right away!"

But the pretty boy tried to push him back, "Hey now, do take care to try not to bump into me."

"...Alright, now that we're all awake, let's go over what we know. In my case, a group armed with magical equipment suddenly appeared during my club activities and dragged. And it appeared that they and Idia were acquainted, since I heard Meg talking to him from a radio."

Hearing everyone quiet after Azul's share of information—specially with the mention of the brunette—probably meant that they knew of the boy's betrayal.

"I've got no clue how Idia's connected to them, but I have some idea about who attacked us. I've seen them several times in Sunset Savanna's royal palace. That's where I met Meg for the first time." Leona started to explain.

"They're the combat arm of S.T.Y.X., Charon, Meg was probably the Chief or something if he orders them around."

"Their job is to come in to capture Overblotted mages and whisk them off to the Island of Woe. They carry lost souls to grief Isle. It is from this role that they're also referred to as the ferrymen. Usually, magical enforcers or the magical force step in when a mage Overblots."

"But sometimes the incident is beyond what they can handle. That's where STYX comes in. They intervene as Blot specialists."

"Doesn't matter if that's at the country's request or not. I'm sure the reason I saw Meg at the palace is because there was a situation that got that dire." The lion boy ended, having to remembered his teen self colliding with a teen brunette who wasn't fazed that a body collided with him.

"You... Smelled like flower fields beside the sea..." His younger self on the ground muttered out loud as he looked up at the stranger.

But Meg merely looked at him with seemingly dead eyes, before walking away.