Κεφάλαιο: XXXIII

Azul soon woke up with a gasp, sitting right up that had alert the people around him, "Azul, how many figures am I holding up?"

The white haired boy looked at Jade who was holding his fingers up.

"Ei...ght?" He asked, confused but answered correctly.

"Okay. You appear to still be out of it, but I'm so relieved. We were able to stop your blot induced rampage." The timid teal haired twin stated but the Octavinelle Prefect's attention was elsewhere.

It was on Meg who was on the ground, lying so peacefully with his head on Yuu's lap.

The magicless boy looked at the brunette worriedly.

"Meg..." Azul frowned at the short boy's sight. Growing worried as well.

He's not going to lie but the brunette's words had comforted him.

The oldest among them looked at the situation and could only grumble "...Jeez, pain in the neck."

"Leona, you're in no position to talk." Ruggie told him with a frown.

Ace crouched down the Ramshackle Prefect's side, eyeing the unconscious Ignihyde boy, "How's he holding up?"

"Still no sign of waking up."

"What... did I do?" Azul asked, still finding all his memories of his overblot kind of hazy.

"You used magic so much that you overblotted. Do you remember?" Jade asked.

And Floyd pitched in, "'Give me your strength~' You were crying while running around sucking up people's magic. It was hard to look at, super uncool." The more energetic twin imitated with a frown.

"I... went on a rampage... Unbelievable..." The Octavinelle Prefect was in disbelief that those hazy memories in his mind were real.

"Anyone would be pissed if something they've been working on for so long got erased right in front of them." The hyena boy shrugged, "If someone went and cracked open my piggybank I'd never forgive them." He added.

"But you gotta knock it off with the shady business, y'know, shape up." Grim told Azul with a frown as if he was any good to give advices.

"And you should 'shape up' and stop using test notes created by someone else!" Jack told the racoon-like monster who shriek and hid behind his 'apprentice'.

"Nobody else could have put those notes." Yuu thought out loud, amazed at the white haired boy.

"...Eh?" Azul asked, confused and flustered.

"You're right. Azul's test notes got me a 90 even though I only spent one night pouring over." The ginger haired boy said, agreeing at the older's capabilities.

"Yeah. It was a great secret weapon." Deuce added in agreement.

"The headmaster told us you made that by going through the past 100 years of test questions. I can't say I approve of what you did but... Your determination is crazy impressive." The wolf boy also agreed.