Κεφάλαιο: LXI

By the time Jamil and Meg flew inside the Coliseum, it was already too late

Vil already gone into overblot.

"Rgh! Get out of here, you pest!" The overblotted boy tried to swat the two when they zoomed across the hall.

"Is that you, magic carpet?! What are you doing here?" Kalim asked, not seeing the two riding the carpet.

"Really, now. Why am I not surprised?" The ravenette asked in disbelief as they landed.

It was because he was expecting that the Pomefiore Prefect would still be fine and not overblotted and all, but he guessed that he probably expected too much.

"Everyone, get on!" The brunette told them before Vil can even attack.

By the time the overblotted boy actually attacked, everyone are all on the carpet and immediately zoomed out of the halls to go to the stage.

"You shall not escape." The Pomefiore Prefect also tried to get out of the halls and follow them.

" The Pomefiore Prefect also tried to get out of the halls and follow them

"The skies were clear and sunny before, yet now a tempest rages... Truly, it is like a reflection of Vil's own heart." Rook frowned as they got off the carpet.

"By the power of Dolus invested in me. I hereby let everyone outside of this Coliseum witness thy work of trickery." Meg immediately raised his magic pen up to the sky, not leaving it there.

"This—This is going to take a huge toll on me." The brunette winced at the wide range of magic he's using, he hope he lasts a little longer.

The sky don't seem to change as it was dark just like what Rook had described, but to the people outside, the sky's all blue and it seemed like a nice weather.

"We need to evacuate the staff and students, now! ...Wait, why is the whole place suddenly empty?" Yuu asked while looking around.

"Remind me again—how many years have I been covering for Kalim every time he pulls a crazy stunt? Of course we had the place evacuated already. Meg instructed us what to do earlier." Jamil explained, glaring lightly at the magicless boy.