Κεφάλαιο: XVII

Morning classes had swiftly gone by and break time had started

But what welcomed Yuu and the others wasn't the usual peaceful Cafeteria.

"...Hmm? The cafeteria is extra crowded today." Ace stated, when they saw everyone.

"Today is a special day that happens once a month! A super popular bakery in town is here to promote at school." The Cafeteria Ghost explained.

"It sells out fast, so the early bird gets the worm!" One of the Heartslabyul student added while making his way to get some.

"Three chocolate croissants for me!"

"I actually got something this month! This egg salad sandwich is the best!"

"The egg salad sandwich is already sold out! There's only one deluxe minchi katsu sandwich left!" The Cafeteria Ghost announced.

Soon the group heard someone running behind, and when they turned around.

They noticed that it was Meg who was fixing something on his wrist before running past them.

"Meg?" Deuce asked but was ignored.

The brunette just went and shot his 'something' up from the device on his wrist and on to the ceiling before suddenly pulling himself up and taking some of the pastries down from the stalls.

"Hey! That's cheating!" One of the students complained.

"Meg! You can fall down from there!" Ace warned that was replied with a mischievous grin from Yuu and Grim.

By now, their friend group knows of his crush on the Ignihyde boy, making the ginger blush.

"Shut up!" He told the two.

"But we're not saying anything." The magicless boy reasoned with a smile.

Meg ignored everyone partly because his stomach is churning not only because he was upside down but also because of his fear.

The short boy then swung to a safe place with his sweet pastries in his arms and landed without any casualties, making him relieved since of course, he did that with no arms to help him.

Everyone were just left amazed at this.

"Send the tab to the Housewarden of Ignihyde!" He told the Cafeteria Ghosts who nod as he ran with a smile.

"Oh Hi guys! Gtg!" The brunette just exclaimed to the group as he ran past them once again.

They all watched the retreating boy not knowing that Grim had already went and made some trouble.

But all Ace could think was, "Fuck... He just smiled at me."

"Grim's gone!" The Ramshackle Prefect exclaimed while the ginger was still in his own world, covering his red face with his hand.