Κεφάλαιο: X

Several Days Later, in a weekend, much to Meg's pleasure

"Make way for our great leader! The Crimson Ruler! Dorm Leader Riddle!" One of the Heartslabyul students announced.

"Dorm Head Riddle! Hip hip hooray!" They cheered while the brunette ate some of the desserts Trey had prepared.

It made Cater, Ace, Deuce, Yuu and Grim who share the same table as him to look at him weirdly.

The 3rd year and the magicless boy were smiling awkwardly at how the Ignihyde boy ignored everything.

"The roses are red, and the tablecloths are white. A perfect Unbirthday Party. Very good, You made sure the dormouse is an— Actually, it really doesn't matter." Riddle said which his childhood friend assured.

"You don't have to change everything right away. Instead of putting jam on the mouse's nose, try putting it on a scone, Change your thinking from, 'This absolutely must be here,' to, 'It would be nice to have it.' Sound good?" The green haired boy adviced.

"Yeah, you're right." The red head nod as they approached the freshmen and Cater's table.

The ginger haired boy groaned, "In the end, we had to handle getting the garden cleaned up and all the prep work."

"Come on now. Dorm Leader making a full recovery is the most important thing." The bluenette replied.

"I'm sorry I didn't got to help, I was suffering from my headaches." Meg monotonously apologized, obviously wasn't genuine as he sipped some of his tea.

"I thought you were fine." Ace glared at the shorter.

"Ouch." The brunette simply said and touched his head.

"The garden is looking really photogenic, so I'm super satisfied." Cater said with a smile.

"Yeah! I'm ready to eat all this food!" Grim said, actually waiting for the signal to do so.

Unlike Meg who continued to eat, or maybe he used his magic so that the racoon-like monster won't see him.

"Okay! In that case, let's—"

"Just a moment!" Riddle stopped Cater from continuing.

"What?" The 3rd year asked, taken aback by the suddenness.

"Those white roses." The red head glared at the rose trees.

"Oh, crap! Did we miss some?!" The ginger was actually shaken.

"Ahhhh, Acey, Deucey, didn't I told you to make sure you got them all?!" Cater exclaimed in fear.

"This is our fault!?" The bluenette asked.

"Ri-Riddle, this..." Trey tried to calm the Prefect.

And Yuu even stood up to cover Riddle's eyes, "Please avert your eyes!"