Κεφάλαιο: XXXII

"It seems you were able to get your hands on the photo

"It seems you were able to get your hands on the photo." Jade told the group of freshmen before grinning, his sharp teeth were visible as he did.

"So, hard working. Good little kids. But... We can't have you running off with it so we're gonna chase you around until sunset, m'kay?" Floyd also gave them a sharp-toothed grin.

"I knew you guys would be here. I thought this was going way too smoothly. Your plan is to chase us around until time's up then just pluck the photo out of our hands, right? Then we can't get these anemones removed and you still get your hands on the photo!" Deuce glared at the twins.

The more timid twin chuckled lightly at that, "Fufufu... Using the least amount of effort to get the maximum amount of returns. That's just smart business."

"What... You are really conniving!" Jack exclaimed with a growl.

"So, Prefect, now what do we do?" Ace asked Yuu.

"I don't think you would come this far without considering this." Deuce added that made the magicless boy think to himself.

"For now, protect the photo!" The Prefect told them which they agreed to.

"Alright, keeping it simple. I don't know how well it'll go without my specialty magic but..." The bluenette started to waver.

But the wolf boy beat him to it, "We came this far so let's just do it!"

And before the group could even engage into a fight, a light appeared right on top of the three certain students.

"What was that light just now?" The beastman asked and saw that the anemones from the Adeuce duo and Grim were now gone.

"...hm? Ah! Deuce, your anemone is gone!" Ace told his fellow Heartslabyul student while pointing at his head.

This made the bluenette touch it to know if it was real and it made him exclaim when it was, "Ggh, you're right!

Not that soon, as the group of freshmen celebrated. Jade's waterproofed phone rang.

"Yes? What happened at the dorm Meg?" The teal haired boy asked with a glare ans a frown that it earned the group's attention.

"Meg?" The ginger haired boy asked that it made Jack and Yuu gaze at each other.

They did talked about how the brunette was probably doing something from behind the scenes.