Κεφάλαιο: LIV

On the first day of the Training Camp, at the foyer of the Ramshackle dorm, Rook had excused himself as he was welcomed by the residents of the said dorm

"Bonjour, Yuu. Grim. We shall be availing ourselves of your hospitality for the next four weeks. Thank you for having us." He said with a smile.

And the racoon-like monster ignored the politeness as he crossed his tiny arms, "Whatever it takes to get that tuna."

"It's finally training camp time, huh?" The magicless boy thought out loud.

The others arrived not that soon, "My. It's certainly cleaner than I was expecting." Vil stated while looking around and helping himself in.

"Hello..." Epel sheepishly said and entered, following right behind his Prefect.

"Wow, the ceilings are so low in here. I'd hit my head if I tried to ride my magic carpet around." Kalim chuckled while looking around.

Making Jamil sigh at his Master's words, "Maybe don't fly indoors at all. Yuu, would you mind letting me share Kalim's room or take a room adjacent to his? This dorm is less secure than Scarabia, since you don't have to pass through a mirror to get here." He asked.

"You're so paranoid, Jamil. We haven't had a single assassination attempt on campus since I enrolled." The white haired boy assured.

And was agreed by Meg who quietly entered without a care, "Yeah, Jamil it's not like someone in school would actually kill someone else. That's just dumb. Welp, this place looked cleaner than last time."

"I feel like you meant something different." Yuu muttered referring to the whole assassination thing and sighed.

"It's not that I'm worried about Kalim, I'm worried at my own safety, if anything happens to him..."

'He'll probably won't hear the end of it not only from his own family but also from the Asims.' The brunette thought to himself.

"Just because you were safe yesterday doesn't mean you'll be safe today." The ravenette furrowed his eyebrows at his Prefect.

"Hey, guys!" Ace exclaimed as he arrived with Deuce.

"Thanks for having us, Yuu." The bluenette said with a smile as the two of them held a pair of boxes.

"Here, these are from Trey." The spades boy said and gave it to the Ramshackle residents.

"Ooh, what's in the boxes? I smell a sweet treat!" Grim was awfully excited.

"It's a homemade chocolate cake and some apple pie, courtesy of Trey. He said if we were imposing on another dorm's hospitality, we should at least bring gifts. What is he, our mom?" The ginger haired boy explained and asked himself.

But he smiled and said, "We can split it with everybody later."

"Myah hah! You can always count on Mr. Shrewd Specs to do the thoughtful thing." The racoon-like monster cheered.