Κεφάλαιο: XXXV

A few days are left to be waited for the day that all the students of NRC had been anticipating all through the whole school year

"Man... I feel like I'm already on vacation mode." Ace sighed and lied his head on their table at the cafeteria.

Where some were eating breakfasts and some were just hanging out since classes is yet to start.

"What do you guys do in this world's holidays anyways?" Yuu asked before taking a bite of his pancakes.

"We pretty much just spend it with our families." Jack answered while eating some sausage and eggs since he just jogged earlier that morning.

The others were shocked to know about this since it was piling snow outside and this wolf boy was just jogging through it as if it was nothing.

Though he also explained that he lives at the Shaftlands where the weather's fairly cold.

"That's a lot like how we spend the holidays then." The magicless boy speculated.

"I just spend my holidays playing games." The ginger haired boy shrugged, his head still on the table.

"I help my Mom around the house as often as I can while I'm at home." Deuce answered.

"You do know that we all got homeworks, right?" Grim deadpan stared at the two.

"Pft. As if you're any good Grim, you sleep in class."

The hearts boy glared at the racoon-like monster and the bluenette winced at the remembrance of the said homeworks.

"What about you Meg? How will you spend your holidays?" The Ramshackle Prefect asked, turning his attention to the said boy in front of him.

Who was, busy eating his pancakes when Yuu asked him.

"Hm? Oh... I'll be spending the holidays with my boyfriend." He casually answered making Ace stood up from his seat.

"Boyfriend!?" He exclaimed while the others were in shock as well.

"Didn't I told you all that I'm gay?"

"That's not the problem here!" The ginger haired boy was fuming and was obviously close to crying.

The magicless boy stared at Meg, who looked at him with his... Red eyes.

"Are your eyes usually red?" The Ramshackle Prefect asked, finding the Ignihyde boy weird.

Well, he's been weird and quiet before.

But somehow, the brunette was awfully weird and quiet at the moment.

"I bought some new pair of contact lenses."

"So who..." The two shorter males looked at Ace who had his head down low.

"Who's that boyfriend of yours?"