i'm yours until the stars fall from the sky

Comenzar desde el principio

george timidly shifted his eyes to meet clay’s, and nearly cried at the displeased look on his partner’s face. clay raised an eyebrow.

‘interrupting my work, whining and complaining while im trying to focus, begging me to fuck you? you really don’t know when to quit do you?’

george felt his bottom lip quiver.

‘clay- i just- just missed you, i was only messing around.’

clay rolled his eyes, and leaned down a bit closer to george’s face.
‘bullshit. you just wanted to rile me up, didn’t you? so that i’d come over here and do what you want me to do to you.’

george’s breathing began to speed up.

clay stared at him for a few long, stagnant, moments, before releasing his hold on george’s face and turning around. he had barely made one step towards his desk before george reached out and grabbed clay’s wrist, tugging him weakly back towards him.

‘wait, clay i’m sorry, please- i’m sorry for being annoying just-’

before he had the chance to finish, clay spun around, pulling his wrist out of george’s grasp to fasten his hand in the boy’s hair. he pulled, hard. george winced. clay used his free hand to start unfastening his jeans.

‘fuck george, quit whining, do something useful with your mouth for once.’

clay tugged his underwear down just enough to pull his dick out, pressing the head against george’s lips. his mouth fell open immediately, and he obediently waited for instruction, clay’s dick resting heavy on his tongue.

‘god, you look so pretty like this.’

his hand tightens in george’s hair, and he slowly begins to pull the boy further down onto him.

george feels his eyes start to well up as clay pushes himself further and further down his throat. he whimpers, hands shooting up to grip clay’s thighs. clay groans, his eyelids drooping as george’s cheeks hollow out, his mouth warm and wet.

clay’s thrusting gently into his mouth now, steadily tugging him by his hair faster and faster. george is making soft little noises, and the unshed tears in his eyes finally spill over when clay leans his head back and pulls george all the way down onto his dick, so that george’s nose is nearly touching clay’s stomach. clay holds him there for a moment, before tugging him back into the rhythmic up and down motions they had been doing before.

clay's thrusting much quicker now, george’s saliva making clay’s dick slide easily in and out of his mouth. george shuts his eyes, letting clay use him however he wants.

clay suddenly pulls george off of him, using his free hand to wipe the few stray tears that had managed to cling to his cheeks away with his thumb. george’s lips were wet and pink, parted slightly to pull little gasps of air into his lungs. his eyes were wide and glassy, and he gazed up at clay, who’s face softened at the sight in front of him.

he finally releases his grip on george’s hair, crouching down so that he is eye level with the mess of a boy in front of him. he cups his face in his hands, and plants a small kiss on george’s nose.

‘get on your hands and knees on the couch for me.’

george scrambles up, repositioning himself how clay told him to, his breathing still quick and irregular. clay gets on his knees behind him, reaching forward to press a hand in between george’s shoulders, pushing him so that his chest is flush against the couch cushions, his hands clutching the throw blanket beneath him.

‘look, george.’

george’s eyes flitted around the room before they landed on clay’s, in the reflection of the floor to ceiling mirror that hung on the wall directly to their left. he stared nervously into his partner’s eyes before clay nodded curtly to his right.