47.

Onyx's Pov

I wake up and run my fingers through my hair. I look beside me to see a topless Maya laying there with her head buried in a pillow. I could hear her small snores and I couldn't help but smile. 

I lean down and press a lingering kiss to her forehead before I climb out of bed.

I grab the nearest pants near me and slip them on before I walk out of the room. I walk to the bathroom and just before I grab the doorknob someone opens it. 

"Oh, sorry," Hope said with her brown eyes widened. She swallows and tightens her grip on the towel around her body. "Your dad said I could use the shower before I go," She said I could see her face turning red with each word she spoke. She clears her throat and quickly walks past me to get to Aaron's room. 

I watch her with my jaw drop to the floor. I had no clue Aaron was still seeing her. I thought after that dinner he'll end whatever they had between them. I mean I'm not judging him but I still can't comprehend seeing my dad's dead wife walking around. Especially not around with nothing but a towel and wet red hair. It was truly a sight to see. 

I shake my head and walk into the bathroom. 

After I piss I walk downstairs to see Aaron cooking breakfast. He had his Airpods in his ear as he hummed along to whatever was playing. He didn't even notice me walking in. Whatever he did last night must have been really good since he was dancing around the kitchen this early in the morning with a smile on his face. 

I stand in the doorway for a while before he turns around to place something on the table and nearly jumps out of his skin at the sight of me. 

He removes his Airpod and sheepishly smiles at me. "How long have you been standing there?" He asked me. I chuckle and walk over to the table. "Long enough," I said and grab a piece of toast. 

I look up and I could clearly tell Aaron looked a little uncomfortable. I smirk and sit back in my chair to look at him. "Are you worried that I'll see your girlfriend?" I asked him as I take a bite of my toast. His eyes widen at my words and he visibly swallows. "Have you seen her already?" He asked me. I laugh and nod my head. "Yeah, in a towel too," I said raising my eyebrow at him. "Don't worry I won't judge you. I would say this is payback for all the times you've seen my hookups walking around the house in a towel."

He laughs and shakes his head. "Yeah, I guess," He mutters under his breath. 

He sits across from me and pours orange juice into two glasses. He sighs and runs his hand through his messy blonde hair. He grabs a pancake and stuffs it in his mouth. He shakes his head and groans. "You've seen Hope in nothing but a towel?" He asked and look up at me. I nod my head and finish my toast. He groans and rubs his temple. "I should have warned you but I didn't really want to explain that I was inviting someone over to have sex with them," He said with a light chuckle. I shake my head. "I get to have sex all the time without inviting them over or letting you know. How embarrassing for you."

Aaron cringes at my words and looks down at the floor as Groot approaches him. He places his hinged legs and barks loudly. Aaron scratches behind his ear and kisses his head. He grabs a piece of bacon and gives it to Groot. 

"Good morning," Hope said as she walks into the kitchen. She smiles a little as she takes a seat. She tucks her red hair behind her ear and smiles at me. "This looks good, Aaron," She says in a small voice. Aaron smiles at her and stacks her plate with pancakes, bacon, toast, and eggs. He then pours her some juice once her plate is filled. 

She smiles at him before taking small bites of her breakfast. 

"Well I need to get ready for the day," I said as I push away from the table. I walk upstairs and into my bedroom to see Maya still asleep. I walk over to her and kiss her cheek. She stirs in her sleep but doesn't wake up. I smile at how cute she looks and walk away from her so I don't disturb her.