46.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Onyx asked from behind me as he watched me get dressed. I bend down to pick up something I dropped making Onyx whistle at my behind. I smirk as I stand up to look at him. "Yes, I've never been to a bachelorette party," I said watching as he stood shirtless with only dressed pants. "I've never really been to parties in general," I said shrugging. "And you're going to Lex's bachelor party so it's only fair."

"I'm going against my will," He said rolling his eyes. "Another downside to being a best man," He grumbles. 

I laugh and pull on my bra. 

"Well I know I'm going to have fun," I said fixing my breast in the mirror. "You can't drink so it won't be that fun," He said. I turn to look at him. "You can have fun without drinking, Onyx," I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Don't get too drunk now," I said, making him roll his eyes. 

I smile and grab the dress I had laid out for myself. 

I look over to Onyx's clothes and grin. "You're dressing up, I see," I said smiling at him. He shrugs his shoulders. "I had no choice," He mumbles wiping his runny nose. Onyx is coming down with a cold and I wanted him to stay here tonight so he doesn't get any sicker or get others sick too. But he insists that he has to go to the party. He didn't want to go but had no choice. It still didn't make me feel any better knowing he was risking others and himself with his cold. I know it was only a cold but a cold could easily turn into something more. And that's what I was afraid of.

He coughs into his arm before walking over to me. He wraps his arm around my waist and tries to kiss me but I dodge it. "No, babe," I said making him roll his eyes. "It's just one kiss," He said. I shake my head. "And one kiss has led to many people's deaths," I said removing myself from his arms. He rolls his eyes. "You're so dramatic," He said as I walk away. 

I squeal when he slaps my butt. 

"Stop it," I said as I picked up my dress and put it on. 

I turn to look at it in the mirror and cringe. I turn to Onyc who also cringes. He shakes his head with a smile. "Baby, that dress doesn't look right with a bra," He said making me turn to the mirror and see he was right. This dress is pretty but didn't look right with a bra. But I didn't like my breast without a bra. But I knew I wanted to wear this dress so badly so I took off the bra. 

I look at myself in the mirror and give myself a twirl

I look at myself in the mirror and give myself a twirl. I smile and puff out my afro. It was in a high ponytail that was tied up with a ribbon. I also wore a little makeup since I was going to a party and I will be meeting some of Molly's friends I've never met before. I was excited and I wanted the time to speed up so I could get going. 

I turn around to see Onyx staring at me with a smirk. 

"You look wonderful, baby," He said letting his blue eyes trail me over. I smile and look down at myself. "Thank you, Onyx," I said before walking over to the closet and grabbing my black flats. I wanted to wear heels but I didn't own any. So I got my flats which would probably look good with this dress.