25.

I brush the tangles out of my wet hair as Onyx paces back and forth. He hasn't said anything all morning. He just kisses me awake and before he could even say anything he got a text from someone he became stoic. 

I watch him fidget with his hands and constantly run his fingers through his hair messing it up further. He hadn't looked at me and I was starting to become a little worried. I didn't like when he was distant. I wanted to be clingy with him and I wanted him to shower me with kisses but I couldn't since he seemed stressed about something. 

There was a knock downstairs and Onyx freezes. 

I frown and look up at him. I shake my head and tie my hair in a ponytail and begin to walk out the bedroom door but Onyx grabs my wrist. "Don't," He said his grip tightening as he looked at my confused face. My frown deepens and I look at his hand on my wrist. "Why not?" I asked him. He bites the inside of his cheek and tilts his head to look at me. 

"Someone is here that I don't want here," He whispers.

I remove my hand from the doorknob and stare at him. "Who is it?" I whisper back. "Is it Mila?" I asked. He shakes his head and walks over to his window. He looks outside just as the person begins to bang on the door. 

Onyx inhales deeply before looking back at me. 

"Stay here," Was all he said before he walks away and shuts the door behind him.

I stare at the door dumbfounded before I decided to just sit on the bed and obey the command. I grab his phone and type in his password. I press on my favorite game and start to play it for a little while. 

After a few minutes, I hear yelling and screaming coming from downstairs. 

I jump up concerned for whoever was getting yelled at and rushed downstairs. My eyes widen when I see a tall beautiful woman slapping Onyx's chest. His back was facing me so I couldn't see his facial expression but I could visibly see him shaking. His fist was clenched and his face was red. I have seen so much anger from him in my life.

The girl was beautiful with long blonde hair that reached just above her waist. She had cheekbones to die for and her eyes were a vibrant blue color. Her skin was peach, but her beautiful face was red in anger as tears streamed down her face. She was still stunning as she cried, even with her mascara running down her eyes and lipgloss smudging a bit. She was much taller than me but an inch shorter than Onyx. 

"Help me, you fucker," She screams in Onyx's face. Her voice was just as lovely as her face. 

She glances to the side and her eyes go wide when she sees me. She steps away from Onyx and wipes her eyes with her long pink nails. She smiles brightly at me and places her hands on her perfect waist. "Hi, who are you," She said in a sweet tone as if she wasn't just crying seconds ago. 

Onyx whips his head to me and frowns. "I told you to stay in the room, Maya," He said glaring hard at me. I could see the tears in his eyes and it broke me. "I-I heard y-yelling," I mumble looking down at my feet. I hear him sigh before turning back to the girl.

"You need to leave Kelly," He said in a tone that sent shivers down my spine.

So this was Kelly. The ex-girlfriend. The one that he loved but broke his heart. She was beautiful and I couldn't compete with her. Compared to her I was just some ugly brown girl with nappy hair and a short plump body. She was tall, with long silky hair, and had the dream body. If I was Onyx I would leave just to go with her. But I didn't know their history so I couldn't say if he should go back to her. 

"Why should I?" Kelly said stepping close to Onyx. Onyx steps backward and shakes his head. "Leave now," He said darkly. "You can't control me anymore, Kelly," He looks up at her and clench his fist tighter that I started to worry for his hands.