36.

"I had fun, thank you," I said into the passenger door window. Molly smiles at me and waves. "Ok I'll text you some details on the wedding," She said glancing down at her phone. She looks back at me. "And tell Onyx to text that fucker about my wedding dress before I sue," She said angrily. "I have less than 5 months until my wedding and I still don't have the damn main part of it," She said rolling her eyes and her thick British accent showing. 

"Ok," I said standing up straight. She blows me a kiss before backing out of the driveway. 

I smile and walk inside the house. 

"Onyx," I call out as I open the front door. Groot comes running over to me and stands on his back legs with the assistance of my own. I coo down at him and pick him up. I kiss him on the head before walking up the stairs. I knock on the bedroom door before opening it.

"Hi," I said looking around the room. I smile when I find him sprawled out on the bed snoring lightly with drool dripping from the corner of his mouth. I giggle and walk over to the computer. I place Groot beside me and sign into my school account since I was late on some assignments. 

After an hour or so, I was finishing my last assignment when I felt a presence behind me. I turn around to see Onyx staring down at his computer screen with red eyes. He looked very tired and sexy at the same time. I smile and bite my lip. 

"You're awake," I said turning around in his chair to smile up at him. He nods and stretches his arms above his head. "How was your date with Molly?" He asked lifting me up from his chair so he could sit there before making me fall into his lap. I giggle and lay my head on his shoulder. "It wasn't a date," I said wrapping one of my arms around his neck. I kiss his cheek and look at him with a large smile. "She just helped her stylist design and fit me for my dress."

He laughs and kisses my forehead. "She always took you out for an early lunch," He said grabbing my chin and kissing my lips. "I heard your conversation while you getting ready," He said rubbing his hands along my thighs. He kisses my cheek and then the other one before kissing my lips. 

He pulls on the bottom of my lip and smiles. "Have you made that appointment to the dentist like you've been planning," He said expecting my teeth. I shake my head and bite his finger causing him to smirk. "I haven't had the time," I say removing his finger from my mouth. I turn around on his lap causing him to hiss under his breath. "I need to finish my school work before I am held back," I said turning the computer that turned off back on. 

He pats my butt and smiles. "Do what you need to do baby," He said. 

After a moment of Onyx's constant sighing, groaning, and teeth-smacking I hit my hand on the desk and turn to look at him. "Yes, Onyx, dear?" I asked. He grins and sits up to press a kiss to my neck. "I'm bored and horny," He whispers making me blush. I look behind me and roll my eyes. "I have work to finish," I say as I type on the keyboard. 

"Wanna fuck?" He asked bluntly. 

"No," I mumble. 

He groans and I could feel his little friend twitch under me. I crack my neck and look over my shoulder. He grins and runs his hand up the side of my body. "I know you could feel that," He said his other hand going in between my thighs. He kisses the back of my neck and smiles. "Pretty please," He pleads just as I turn in my assignment. 

I stand up and turn to look at him with my hands on my hips. He smiles and grabs my legs squeezing them. "I wanna fuck you so bad," He said as he licks his lips. I couldn't help my eyes that looked down at his crotch where I could really tell he wanted me. I gulp but stood my ground. "You promise me dinner tonight," I said stepping back from his grasp.