19.

Onyx's Pov

I waited outside the high school for Maya. I had to wait for longer than usual since she had to stay later for her science fair. She had to sign up and get some details for her project. She was so excited about it this morning and couldn't stop talking about it. 

She also let me know before her grandfather died she used to participate in science fairs all the time. Her mother never attended any of them but her grandfather did. He also opened his house up when Maya needed somewhere to put her equipment or supplies for her project. She loved them and she said for her very last science fair she won first place for the first time. But her grandfather died 7 months later and she hasn't participated since. That's when she was 14.

My phone starts to ring and I grab my phone and roll my eyes at the caller id.

"What, Molly?" I asked her. 

"I need you to help me with something." She said in a panicked voice. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "You have a fiance for that," I said. She grumbles something before responding, "Lex isn't home right now and it's urgent Onyx," She whines. "Please, Like I really need your help," She begs. 

I sigh and rub my eye. 

"Fine but you'll have to wait a few minutes," I said looking up when I notice the school doors open. "Ok, that's fine," She said with a sigh of relief. "See you later, bye, love you," She said in one breath before ending the call. 

I chuckle to myself remembering the time I wanted to fuck her brains out. Now she's a sister to me and I love her like one. 

"Onyx, look," Maya said stopping in front of me. I smile down at her and tilt my head as she holds up a piece of paper. She jumps up and down happily and I could barely make out the words. "It's a bacteria project," She said with the most prettiest biggest smile ever on her face. "I have to study and do stuff with bacteria and you know. I don't really know much about this topic and was hoping to get a solar project but this will be fun too."

I smile down at her with a tilted head. She looked so adorable today with her over-size clothes, flushed cheeks, messy bun hair, and large smile as she held the paper in front of her bouncing on her toes. 

She smiles and jumps up and down

I grab her face and bring her pouty lips to mine. I close my eyes and kiss her softly. She moans and places her tiny hands on my chest. She pulls away and wipes the corner of my lip where the salvia was. I take my time to open my eyes and when I do I see her smiling with blushing cheeks. 

"Can we go home and do that thing we did the other night?" She asked looking at my chest and avoiding my eyes. 

I smirk knowing exactly what she was talking about. 

I grab the back of her head and bring her closer to my face. I lean down to her ear. "You want me to finger and eat you out again?" I whisper in her ear before biting it. I chew on it as she slowly nods and fists my shirt in her tiny hands. "Mhm, you would love that huh, baby," I whisper licking and sucking on her ear.