38.

"So he's taking you somewhere but he won't tell you?" Rebecca asks as she massages my scalp. I hum as I try my hardest not to moan with delight. "So he told you to dress nice, but not too nice?" She asked. I hum again.

"This is very exciting," She said rising my hair off. "And I'm so glad you came back," She said. I nod my head in agreement. "Did you know your friend comes here every other week to take Aria on a date?" She asked me. My eyes shoot open and I stare at her in shock. "She told me it was a one-time thing." "Clearly it isn't," Rebecca chuckles. 

She sits me up and wraps my head in one of the red towels. "So what else is going on with you?" She asked slowly moving me to another chair. She grabs a red blow-dryer and red brush before working magic with me.

And 3 hours later she was done.

She places the mirror in front of me and smiles

She places the mirror in front of me and smiles. "So what do you think?" She asked. I look at myself with the brightest smile. "I love it," I say looking up at her. "I knew you would," She said placing her mirror down and helping off her chair. 

We walk over to the front desk where Aria was sitting. "Your price is $105," She said typing it into the pink register. I smile and hand her some cash. She smiles back at me before slipping me a note. "Give that to Lori whenever you see her," Aria whispers to me. I grin and nod my head. "Will do."

I turn to Rebecca and wave at her. She blows me a kiss before focusing on her next client.

I walk out of the building and see Aaron's car pull into the parking lot. Right on time. 

I open the door and slip inside. "So what do you think?" I asked flipping my head from side to side. Aaron smiles and examines my hair. "I love it, especially the beads," He says. I giggle before bucking my seatbelt. "So do you know where Onyx is taking me?" I asked. 

"Nope."

I roll my eyes and look down at my phone. There was a message from Onyx. I click on it to see an image of him and Groot. They were laying in the bed and Onyx had the biggest smile on his face as Groot hung his tongue out. It was so adorable that I send him 3 heart-eye emojis. 

"I hope the place he's taking me has good food," I mumble playing with the end of my braid. "I'm starving, I didn't have breakfast because I was running late for school and then at lunch, I only had an apple. And then I had to leave school early so I can get my hair done. So hopefully wherever he takes me has food."

Aaron chuckles and looks over at me. "You remind me so much of my late wife," He said with a sad smile before turning back into the road. "Her birthday is coming up soon," He mumbles. "I was going to bring her some flowers and maybe even visit Benji." He said turning the car. 

It doesn't take us long before we eventually arrive home. I quickly hop out of the car and run inside. I run up to our room and burst through the door to see Onyx sitting at his desk. His headset was on his head so he didn't notice me walk in. I giggle to myself as I sneakily walk up behind him.