“Jeez, never knew he could get angry,” Quackity mumbles with wide eyes, setting down his bento box he had been digging at. He had recently got an air fryer which meant he'd be eating from it for at least a few more months.

“He did have to deal with a lot of difficult paperwork this morning,” Karl sighs, sitting at his desk with a sigh. George feels sorry for the man. There is no way he'd be able to handle Dream yelling at him.

“Scary,” Hannah mutters to herself before going right back to typing away at her computer. Her long pale pink nails make a clicking noise each time she presses down on a key.

“Is there any way we could cheer him up?” Quackity asks, wondering if there was actually a way to cheer up the boss. They've only had to deal with Dream being angry once. Thankfully that time he just left work and apparently went to the gym to blow off some steam.

“I’ll be thrown out a window if I go in there,” Karl grumbles, upset.

Large pale hands slam down onto a work desk. Everyone goes quiet as they look over at the angry raven-head. “Will all of you shut the fuck up!” Sapnap yells at his coworkers in anger. He has only just gotten into work and is ready to pull out all of his hair.

The office is almost always like this. Either yelling or cheering of joy. It’s always bustling no matter what time of day it is. Sapnap tends to hate it but from time to time he likes how cheerful they can be.

“Sapnap, your language is very-” Niki is cut off by Sapnap. The demon has always cut off people when they talk. That’s the reason why Dream has never allowed him to do any public speaking for the agency.

“Shut up, fucker,” Sapnap sighs, sitting back in his chair at his desk. “There is only one thing that we can do,” he huffs, arms crossing over his chest.

“What would that be?” Karl asks curiously.

Sapnap grins before pointing over to George who stood by the office door with a bored look on his face. “Send in his personal assistant,” he says.

A chorus of voices breaks out in the office.

“Huh?”

“Wait what?”

“He’ll be killed!”

“Not George!”

“All of you shut it!” Sapnap snaps, the room goes quiet. He huffs in anger.

George is silently freaking out. Go into Dream's office, after the man just informed everyone he didn’t want to be bothered? He’d be killed for sure. Sapnap definitely doesn’t care because he keeps talking.

“Think about it you morons, the only way to cheer up that pissbaby is to make gogy do it,” Sapnap explains, a grin forming on his face.

“Sapnap does have a point,” Puffy says. “Mr. WasTaken would most likely calm down just because George is around him,” he explains. Everyone in the office knew Dream liked George, everyone but George could see that.

“You’re right,” Karl says.

“Hold on, I don’t agree to any of this,” George says. He doesn’t want to make Dream angrier than he already is. His boss just needs some time to himself.

“Shove him into the pissbaby's office,” Sapnap rolls his eyes, knowing that everyone was on his side anyway.

“What?” George asks in disbelief. There is no way that any of them can think that George was going to be able to calm down the boss. He's not even sure Dream would want him around.

“On it!”

George is soon being grabbed and then shoved right over to Dream's office doors. He tries to put up a fight but with the way Karl is putting all his weight into shoving him into the room he knew he didn't stand a chance.