Thirty

The next morning came quickly. Sera kept to herself, the youngers sat patiently and the guys were split between. The airport was bustling and yet in their small section there was silence. Sera sat with a leg crossed over the other at the knee. Her arms folded across her chest, hair in a curly bun and black shades on. The blonde was fading and her natural dark brown/black was coming in.

Jungkook, sitting beside her, had tied his long, wet curled hair into a ponytail, a black mask adorned his face and black leather pants, paired with a black shirt and matching leather jacket hugged his body. Jimin, sat on the other side of her, wore a white button-up, the sleeves rolled up with tan khaki's. His dark hair hidden beneath a hat.

Yoongi wore an oversized black shirt, with black pants. His long hair disheveled and a pout adorned his face as he sat across the room in a small corner beside Taehyung. Who was wearing a brown sweater with brown suit pants. His shoulder-length hair being pushed away with his finger as he waited for their flight to be called.

Hoseok sat beside Namjoon and Jin. He zipped up his bright yellow jacket and ran a hand through his black hair. A shorter cut with a strand of hair hanging over his eyebrow. Namjoon was showing him something on his phone, a grey cardigan with blue jeans was a simple fit but completely him. His ashy-blonde hair was in that of a short mullet. Jin flipped through his magazine, a long, pink pajama shirt, with long white slacks covered his limbs. He held a white pillow near his side, ignoring the awkward tension.

The younger's played against each other on a mobile game that none of the parents knew of except for Jungkook and Taehyung. But they were upset with each so neither of them joined in.

"How'd the talk last night go?" Sera questioned

"Well you see they're over there and we're over here, don't you?" Jimin sighed

"Should I go over—"

"Nope. We already made the deal to finish the conversation, with you, when we land. How could you just leave us in there with them? It was your idea!" Jungkook whisper-yelled

"I'm sorry that I didn't feel like being in the middle of a 'who's more of a man' battle for the umpteenth time in my life." Sera quipped

"You should've stayed," Namjoon began from across them, "It was hilarious." He smirked

"The arguments were mostly between Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi. Joon and I just kind of watched." Hoseok said with an airy chuckle

"They're just being so idiotic. Acting like Ji-Han and Zin aren't also doing this." Jin says through a breath

"They're doing it, but not as deeply as everyone else is." Taehyung griped having walked over and sat behind Namjoon, the back of their heads practically touching.

Jungkook cursed under his breath as Sera spoke, "Taehyung, can you get a grip?"
She seethed, "You're acting like a baby—"

"He's acting like a baby?" Yoongi spat, having also made his way over, sitting beside an empty seat near Jin.

Sera sighed sadly, used to arguing with the others and being able to always have a good relationship with Yoongi.

"Yoon-ie—"

"No, don't 'Yoon-ie' me. How could you not think that this is dangerous? Huh?"

"So what? You want them to do what they had done? Go all secret-like? Make a plan by themselves?" Sera argues

"Ya know," Taehyung stands and turns around to face them, "Where do you get off? Leave for ten years and come back thinking you have a say in ANYTHING."