Twenty Seven

Sera stretched and hummed with content. This was the first time she'd slept kind of comfortably in 10 years. Her fresh cotton sheets felt like a cloud. She could lay here forever, that is until she felt a heavy object plopping itself over her waist.

"Mmm."

She heard a groan, causing her eyes to open. Slowly she scarily rolled over to find Namjoon starring back at her. His eyes just as wide as hers.

"Ah fuck." He said quickly getting up from the bed.

Sera quickly sat up, covering her chest with the comforter. "We....."

"Mm." Namjoon confirmed as he hurried searched for his clothing

"Oh no...what is everyone going to think when we—"

"They're not going to think anything. I'm going to climb out of your window and we're not going to speak of this." Namjoon rushed

"Climb out of my—Namjoon what are we sixteen?!" She whisper-shouted

"Well! You wanna tell them we had sex?!" He replied in the same hushed, aggressive tone.

"Well I'd rather not act like it didn't happen!" She replied

"It wasn't supposed to happen—"

"Oh I see! You're the same douchebag you were all those years ago—"

"Sera. Don't do this right—"

"Will you two idiots stop arguing and come out here before the kids come back." Jungkook yelled from the other side of the door.

Sera and Namjoon stood frozen before glancing at each other. Namjoon cursed as he finished getting dressed before passing over a night gown to Sera.

"Coming—"

"Didn't you do enough of that last night?" Jimin chortled

Namjoon stormed out the room ready to reprimand him but Sera quickly followed out after.

"GoodMorning guys!" She said quickly, "How are you doing? Breakfast made yet? Jin, help me with breakfast!"

"Oooooh, no no no missy." Jungkook said, grabbing Sera's hand and twirling her into his arms, "You're not getting out of this." He finished as he walked them outside to the patio.

Hoseok being the last one out closed the doors to the inside so that they weren't heard.

"You two had sex." Jin interrogated as Jungkook sat Sera on the patio couch and Jimin sat Namjoon beside.

"No!" Namjoon shouted

"Yes." Sera said calmly

Namjoon glared at her before releasing a breath, "Really?"

"I'm not going to lie." Sera said carelessly, "I'm too old to lie."

"Unbelievable." Namjoon huffed

"Why? Don't you hate her or something?" Jin questioned

"Yes!" He shouts

"No." Sera chuckles, "You don't hate me. Stop lying."

Namjoon rolled his eyes but couldn't help his laugh that snuck out, "Okay...we reconciled but the sex wasn't supposed to happen....it just did."

"What? Sex doesn't just happen! So what does this mean? I mean...for you two? For all of us!" Jungkook was confused.

"I...." Yoongi began, gaining the attention of everyone. He sighed, "I think we should find the girls right now...and then figure this shit out later."