Four

Calmly, Jin paced around the living room as he waited for the front door to open. Normally he'd have gone to sleep, but Namjoon and Taehyung still had yet to return.

Why? No one knew what could have possibly kept them from coming to celebrate their children's 20th birthday.

Yoongi laid on the couch, awake but resting his eyes. Jungkook leaned against the wall, Jimin standing in front of him.

Hoseok was upstairs, consoling Loona and Taeyong. Though Taeyong was still acting as though he wasn't bothered.

Suddenly the front door opened, causing all the present men to stand alert.

Namjoon came stumbling in with Taehyung right behind him.

"Be quiet they're probably sleeping." Taehyung says

"We're not." Yoongi says monotonously

"Oh shit!" Namjoon shouts from fear of the voices he didn't expect to hear, as they fully enter the house.

Taehyung closes the door behind them and stands still beside Namjoon.

"I don't want to hear it." Taehyung says as he pushes past Jimin and Jungkook before turning into the living room to find Jin and Yoongi.

"I hope you're happy," Jin says, "You've got two kids up there who are more than pissed off."

"Guys, they're 20 years old." Taehyung says, "I'm sure they're not that affected by it. Besides Namjoon and I had a plan to get them to forgive us—"

"That's not the point Taehyung, they may act like they don't care but these birthdays are important to them." Jungkook seethes as he and Jimin joined the rest in the living room.

"They lost Sera, I don't think they need to feel like they're losing two more parents" Yoongi says softly

"We know we fucked up. We know but—" Namjoon tries to say

"Taehyung I know that work would've let you go and Namjoon, you went out for a bike ride and never returned—"

"I told you I got called in—"

"No you didn't. I called your office and they said that you hadn't been called in for a case." Hoseok says from the bottom stair as he had just come from upstairs

"Look, we're sorry—"

"Where were you guys?" Jimin asks cutting off Taehyung

"Work...." Taehyung says shyly, "Really I was... then this client called, she was sent to me by Minho and we did a shoot... a private shoot and—"

"Taehyung do not tell us that you were absent because you wanted a quick fuck...." Yoongi breathed as he punched the bridge of his nose

"It wasn't quick." Taehyung muttered

"Oh my god. Namjoon you too?" Jin asked as he noticed Namjoon shyly keeping his head down

"Aha....unbelievable." Jungkook said as he stormed off towards his room in the basement.

"It couldn't have waited a day?" Jimin asks before walking away towards his room

The others left quickly after, retreating to their bedrooms, leaving Namjoon and Taehyung to wallow in their own faults.

Suddenly feet were heard trudging down the stairs.

"Boys? Where are you two going?" Taehyung asked as he eyed Hiro and Taeyong.

Taeyong huffed a breath before shoulder-bumping his father and storming past him to exit the house.

Hiro stayed behind, hurt that his fathers didn't show but not as hurt as Loona and Taeyong because in the end, Yoongi had showed for him.