"Then I'd say let's drink some of that very special stuff today," Garreth said as he handed us our glasses.

He looked at us with a smile, took his glass and drank it down in one go. Sebastian drank his too, and I followed.

We sat down on the sofa and talked until all of a sudden I couldn't think of anything but sex. I saw Sebastian getting more and more nervous next to me while Garreth demonstratively rubbed the bulge in his pants.

"Tell me, Garreth, what kind of schnapps was that?" Sebastian asked as friendly as possible.

Garreth gave us a mischievous smile, "Mushroom schnapps." Sebastian burst out laughing. "What kind of mushrooms?" I asked. "Psychoactive mushrooms. Garreth gave us drugs." Sebastian continued to laugh out loud.

Garreth gently grabbed me under the arms and pulled me to him. My head was all foggy. He kissed me. His soft lips met mine, and in that moment I knew I was in dire need of satisfaction.I slowly slid onto Garreth's lap as Sebastian aimed his wand at me. He made me levitate by my clothes and brought me to the bed. Garreth followed, dropping his trousers in front of the bed. He took off his shirt and lay down next to me, naked.

He just grinned at me and then started masturbating himself.

I was now sitting in bed, took off my clothes and threw my clothes on Sebastian. The liquor was just about to take full effect when Garreth pulled me towards him with a flourish. He knelt in front of me, grabbed my legs and rolled me on my side, and entered me. Sebastian got rid of the rest of his clothes and knelt in front of my head.

While Garreth thrust into me hard, Sebastian had my head firmly in his grip and pushed his cock as far inside me as he could. I felt some of the booze being pumped up, but I was able to stop it from running out of my nose.

My whole body felt completely different than usual. Every touch felt much more intense and the time felt like it was going by half as fast. I wanted to feel both of them inside me. I wanted them to touch every inch of my body. When I looked at their faces, they both looked different. I couldn't figure out exactly what was changed, but somehow they looked different. And that frightened me a little.

Garreth rhythmically groaned. That sound like always, so I tried to focus entirely on Garreth's voice while I searched for his hand that rested on my thigh.

It was too much for me. I got scared of myself, scared of Garreth and Sebastian not looking like Garreth and Sebastian and scared of any strange noises I was hearing.

With my free hand I tapped Sebastian on the knee. He let go of my head and caressed my cheek. "What's going on?" he asked.

"I don't feel well," I said quietly, and Garreth left my body immediately. I was looking at the two of them, trying to focus on seeing their normal faces, when I suddenly realized their eyebrows were made of worms. I got nauseous.

I felt like I had to vomit. "Hey Caelie, what's up?" Garreth asked, a little panicked. "Garreth, your eyebrows are worms.", Garreth approached Sebastian's face to within a few millimeters and stared at his eyebrows. He stayed that way for a few seconds before giving the all clear.

"Caelie, these are just hallucinations. Everything is fine," said Sebastian, stroking my cheek."It's fine, I'll stay in bed for a moment, you can continue." I said and lay down on the edge of the bed. "Continue?" Garreth asked irritated when Sebastian moved up to him.

Garreth looked at him very confused. "Um, what are you planning to do?" he asked skeptically. Sebastian grabbed him between the legs. "I'll continue." He said, smiling a little sheepishly.

Garreth paused, shrugged, lay on his back and clasped his hands behind his head, "It won't hurt."

Sebastian sat down between Garreth's legs and took his freckled penis in his hands. He was moving his hand up and down, sliding his foreskin back and forth. He leaned forward and began licking Garreth's head before taking it deeper into his mouth.

"Come here, Sallow.", Garreth said quietly but with a smile, "It's not fair otherwise."

Sebastian straightened up and scooted even closer to Garreth, and kissed him. This time it was a much more intimate kiss than in Feldcroft. They kissed for a long moment before Sebastian turned his attention to Garreth's cock again. Garreth propped himself up on one arm and started stimulating Sebastian's penis with his hand.

I rubbed my eyes. To be honest, I didn't know if this was reality or a hallucination. I couldn't imagine this actually happening right now, but the idea of it I found infinitely arousing.I started caressing myself. I was so aroused watching my Garreth and Sebastian give each other pleasure. The negative thoughts and fears slowly disappeared.

Slowly, I let my hand wander to my clit. Garreth saw it and gave me a sly smile.

"Caelie, may I lick you?" Garreth asked while masturbating Sebastian. I nodded. "Then come a little closer and I can give you both some pleasure." Garreth said with a smile.

I slid on my butt to Garreth. Garreth lay a little on his side while Sebastian knelt at the level of his pelvis. Now my vagina was level with Garreth's face. Garreth leaned closer to me and began toying with my clit. He suckled on her, licked all over her and gently circled her.

That felt insanely good. I felt a wave of positive feelings trying to overwhelm me.

I felt Sebastian's slender fingers on my entrance. Rhythmically he satisfied me and Garreth at the same time. Garreth's moans increased a little, and my arousal steadily increased as well.

Garreth moaned louder and louder as he suckled harder on my clit as well. "I'm cumming," Garreth groaned to Sebastian. Sebastian let his head rest on Garreth's penis and let it slide down his throat a few more times before Garreth cummed loudly in Sebastian's mouth.

"I'll continue with Caelie, you take care of me," Sebastian smiled and gave Garreth another very intense kiss. I could see that they were even kissing each other with their tongues as I stood up to join in. I came with my head in their direction, and let my tongue slide to the other two. It was an extraordinary feeling.

Garreth laid his head in Sebastian's lap while Sebastian now focused entirely on me. I heard Garreth gag a few times, but that was no surprise given Sebastian's size. As slim as the rest of his body was, his penis wasn't.

Sebastian pressed Garreth's head onto him and even thrust down his throat while fingering me to orgasm.

As soon as I climaxed, Sebastian pulled his fingers out of me, using both hands to hold Garreth's head on him until he came too.

The three of us lay in bed and took a breather. The effect of the mushrooms continued to be felt very well. Garreth had poured us more schnapps, which we drank greedily. It was weird, really weird, but I wanted to keep seeing the world the way I saw it now.

We just lay in bed and enjoyed our lives. Garreth and Sebastian, utterly intoxicated, were obviously more interested in each other than before.

As Sebastian started to take Garreth's penis in his mouth again, I felt excitement rush through me. I immediately began masturbating, which Garreth noticed with a smile. He pulled Sebastian to his head, kissed him and pulled me towards him.

He entered me, bent over me, and began to move slowly. Suddenly I heard Sebastian spit on his hand.

I looked at the two. Sebastian knelt behind Garreth and whispered in his ear. "Just relax," I heard Sebastian say.

"By Merlin's beard, Sebastian, you don't mean to..." he started to say, but then he opened his mouth and closed his eyes before he started to smile.