its just a costume party... right?

Start from the beginning

george was dumbfounded. had dream really been seduced by this fucking bimbo? no. he’s toying with him. “hm, sure. why not-“ before clay could finish his sentence, george grabs his hand and slaps the girl in the face. “shut the fuck up you bimbo ass bitch.”

he’s mine.

he swiftly walks dream towards the stairs that would lead to his destination. “what’s wrong georgie?” the man says smirking knowing exactly why george dragged him away. “is someone a little jealous~” he pins george to the wall, staring deeply into his dark brown eyes.

“shut it dream. you know what i’m doing.” dream chuckles again and grabs george by his chin roughly and forces him to look up.

“georgie you’re gonna have to be more specific on what you want baby. i’m not in the mood for guessing.” shivers went down george’s back as he arches it subconsciously.

“y-you bastard..” what the fuck, what the fuck fuck fuck is he actually flirting with me? holy shit. not wanting to waste anymore time he grabs the taller mans hand again and drags him upstairs into an empty guest room.

dream has no time to react before the door is closed behind him and soft lips are pressed firmly against his. the kiss is soft but filled with lust and need, as he melts into, his hands come to rest and george’s perfect little waist.

george lets go to catch a short breath, a string of saliva connecting their mouths before he dives back in much to dreams delight.

the shorter boy is on his toes until dream lifts him up and switches their spots, hooking george’s already weakening legs around his waist. “ah- d-dream are you really gonna do this..?” george stutters out trying to catch his breath.

“george i’ve wanted to do this for way to long..you’re so fucking beautiful i can’t help it.” soon enough the two are at it again and dreams tongue is deep inside george’s mouth while the other grinds slightly into him.

“f-fuck george, who knew you were such a slut~” dream smirks and sits them down roughly on the bed. the brunette takes off clays shirt and slides out of his grasp and onto his knees, pushing himself in between dreams legs looking up and receiving a nod from him. holy shit.. oh fuck i’m doing it.. i’m gonna fucking give my best friend a blow job.

george had a feeling dream was big but as he unzipped the already tight jeans, he almost swears out loud. “like what you see?” clay chuckles, brushing some hair out of george’s face. “s-shut up..it’s just bigger than i thought.. how big are you..?”

“i haven’t checked in a while but it was at 7.5 inches.” well you’re at least 8.5 fucking inches now. already feeling his own dick drip with precum george starts to pump dreams slowly and licking stripes along his shaft.

“fucking shit george...do you suck dicks for a living.” dream says throwing his head back and holding george’s hair loosely. “no...i just practiced..” he puts the tip in his mouth and goes a bit father then he thought and gags.

clay squeezes his hair tighter and pushes him even farther down into his dick. “oh god...your mouth should be a fucking sin george..feels so good.” just as the blonde’s about to cum george takes his mouth off with a small popping noise and smirks at the disappointment in the others face.

“hehe..gotta wait for that dream~”

“george i was so close..” dream groans looking down at him and fake pouting. “aww are you pouting? maybe i should let those basic bitches suck you off instead. hm? you seemed to like that bitch, emily.” dream snaps at the lasts words. he grabs george by his neck, not enough to really hurt him but enough to shut him up. “listen you whore. you’re the one who wanted this so you’re getting exactly what you deserve.”