Victim || Chapter 95

Start from the beginning

"Me playing the victim?! You're the one who declines all my request to hang out with the group and stay here! How is it my fault?!"

"BECAUSE I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU! Not the whole group Lyla!"

"Why are you acting like that?"

"Because I miss my girlfriend and she can't even give me the time of day since we landed here!"

"Since you're having such a horrible time then maybe you shouldn't be here!" The second the words left her mouth she regretted them. After seeing the hurt on his face and in his eyes she felt horrible but before she could speak and apologize Luca just scoffed and nodded grabbing his bag and things storming out of the place.

Lyla stayed frozen playing back the fight and sat at the foot of the bed running a hand through her hair. Luca hated how the conversation played out but he knew he wasn't in the wrong for wanting to feel special to her. His mind couldn't stop thinking about how she was only thinking of her friends and thought he'll be okay with just staying on the sidelines until she was ready.

Lyla sat in a daze and felt angry with Luca. Sofi, Elena, and Delilah walked in seeing their friend in a bad mood. Connecting the dots at a missing Luca two of them sat on the bed on either side of her placing a hand on her back as Delilah stooped down in front of her placing her hands on Lylas thighs.

"What's wrong?" She asked and Lyla looked up at her friends.

"We had a stupid fight and he stormed out." Lyla spoke as she felt her anger boil even more. She explained the situation to them along with what he said and they just stared at each other in silence before Elena spoke.

"You're wrong here Lyla." She said firmly folding her arms over her chest. Lyla looked her way in disbelief before looking at her other two friends who just stared at her.

"Yeah no she's right." Delilah spoke. Lyla looked at Sofi who just sat awkwardly.

"You guys are my friends you're supposed to be on my side!"

"Exactly we're your friends Lyla, I'm not just going to sit here and let you break his heart and think you were right." Elena spoke getting upset.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Lyla shot up off the bed and Delilah moved to sit on the bed when Lyla walked a little close to Elena who stood her ground.

"Don't you see it?! From what you said he just missed you! You spend all your time with us and don't see how it affects him! Lyla can't you fucking see?! You won't see him neither yet you're trying to spend time with us and not him." Lyla stood there with no words.

"She's right, I mean put yourself in his shoes." Sofi spoke.

"Imagine he was going to work across the country hours away from you and instead of spending time with you he was off spending time with his friends."

"I would of understood! Plus he's the one who's been rejecting my invites."

"Stop lying to yourself girl." Delilah spoke.

"You would be even madder and wouldn't of left a whole month to past before you spoke up. He came here away from the comfort of his home to spend time with you before you left, he's been making an effort and you're always making an excuse that you're hanging with us, I've seen you. The same way you're going to miss us he's going to miss you, so stop being a stubborn."

"I'm not stubborn." Sofi scoffed at Lylas words.

"You say he rejected your offers but have you even thought of him? The fact that he came here for you and you're not showing him any sort of love? He's a grown man Lyla why would he want to come drinking with us? God you're being such a selfish bitch right now playing with him!" Elena stormed off right after and Sofi followed her to comfort her.

"I'm always down to back you up but you fucked up Lyla...big time." Delilah said in a disappointed tone as she got up and left.

Lyla stood there thinking about everything that happened and felt like an ass. Not only was Luca upset with her but so were all the girls. She sat at the end of the empty bed and reflected. For some reason she didn't feel good about what happened.

In her mind she felt the need to search for different opinions though deep down she knew she was wrong.

_____

🤧

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Thoughts?🫣