She muttered.

"I been got rid of ha too. Although, Ima be honest witchu, Kema still be tryna call my shit with unknown numbers every now and then."

"Seriously?"

Normani said while frowning. Von just nodded.

"What exactly does she want from you? We're you guys in a relationship-"

"Hell naw. I wasn't in no relationship wit anyone. All my hoes knew what was up."

He pointed. Normani just nodded her head slowly, slightly making a face.

"All your hoes? Ew Dayvon."

She snickered. He just sucked his teeth playfully as she rolled her eyes.

"Look, nun of they asses matter anymore. That shit was inna past. Plus, I haven't messed wit anyone within the last 2 months. You was the only one on my mind."

He admitted.

"I knew yo ass would be coming around soon, so I just waited fa you. I ain't been wit anyone since you and I last had sex."

He confessed. Normani was just shocked to even hear those words. Her eyes just grew a bit wide.

"Seriously? For 2 whole months you haven't messed with anyone?"

She repeated.

"I promise you I haven't. A nigga was celibate. That's what that means right?"

He questioned. Normani just giggled.

"Well yeahh that's right. I'm just shocked."

She laughed. Von playfully sucked his teeth as she chuckled.

"A nigga was just waitin on you ta come around. I knew you just needed some time and I was willing ta give you that."

He spoke softly. Normani reached up with her fingers while playing with his face. She began tracing an outline of his perfectly shaped eyebrows while listening to him speak.

"Ion think you really understand how much I love you Mani."

He muttered. His eyes just gazed into hers sweetly. She could feel her heart flutter a bit just by his words alone.

"I really wanna spend the rest of my life showin you how much you mean ta."

He went on.

"I feel so deeply about you. It be driving me crazy wheneva we apart n shit. It's like within the last 3 years nothin has been feelin right fa me. And that's because my stupid ass decided to let you go thinkin that shit was a good idea inna first place."

Normani just listened as he continued.

"You always chose me no matter what when we first got together. It was hard fa me to understand that when we was dating. With all that bad shit happening ta you I never understood how you was able to still wanna be around a nigga like me. Especially wit how dangerous my life was."

He went on. Normani could just see the genuine emotions in his eyes. It was like the more they talked, the more they were beginning to understand each others thought process within the last couple of years.

"I just knew that I loved you, Dayvon. My heart only wanted you. I didn't care about what kind of lifestyle you had. I just felt like our love was way stronger then any of the negative things that tried to get inbetween us."

She spoke softly. She just watched as Von licked his lips real slowly.

"Do you still feel that way? Like our love is strong even though I fucked it up?"