"Good morning babe" He replied

SURAJ TAL

Clicking some pictures there we started off and in no time we reached Baralacha Pass!

We showed our id and passports and entered inside.

"Can't believe we're here" I said as Mihir put his hand around my shoulder.

We clicked the picture there and looked around and now Mihir took the driver seat.

BARALACHA PASS

We then reached Sarchu where we didn't spend more then ten minutes because we were to cross next stop!

"Mihir, we're to cross Gata loops right?" I asked a bit scared.

"Ishu, I told you that was all non sense" He said

"Don't say like that! There are supernatural things. Even" I mumbled while he sighed.

What! He doesn't know the full story! I know!!!

Gata Loops was a series of 21 hairpin bends that lead to the top of one of the highest motorable passes in Ladakh region that is Nakee La.

Riding the bike here was a real, real tough challange.

"Hold on to me tight" He told me.

"We'll do as I say" I pouted

"Yeah okay. We will" He replied and I nodded holding him tightly.

"This is scary" I whined

"Look around Isha. This is beautiful too. Not everyone gets chance to pass thorough these loops in this season. And more then that we're lucky enough to not have snow falls right now. So enjoy this" Mihir said and I nodded looking around.

Won't deny! This was one epic place.

Gata Loops were located at an altitude of 17000 feet above the sea level and thus was a home to so many wonderful sights of the snow-laid peaks in the back ground.