"Oh Garreth, you are and always will be a genius. I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Isaline. She is also attending a Weasley General Meeting for the first time today," he laughed and took the little baby from Isaline. "And this is Larena, our daughter. She has only been in this world for three weeks."

Garreth looked at the baby in delight as someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and was greeted by his aunt Adaliz. "Hi Caelie, nice to have you back," she said, hugging me. She looked at us and whispered in our ears: "Please come to my house together at noon tomorrow.". Without another word, she turned and disappeared among the other people. Gawain greeted us with a nod and followed his wife.

Garreth greeted other family members I didn't know and introduced me. Then he grabbed our suitcases and carried them up the slightly curved stairs. He walked down a long hallway lined with numerous doors. There was a small symbol on each door. At the door, on which a small golden sun hung, he stopped and opened the door. It was a small room with a big bed in it. It was simply furnished and on a small table stood a small tree which was hung with colorful lights. I looked out of the window. Not only the front yard and the property itself were huge, the garden was immense as well.

"Garreth, why does your family have such a huge estate?" I asked in surprise. "Well, I think Grandma would have sold it if we hadn't all come here for Christmas. To be honest, I don't know exactly where the house came from. It's been in the family for ages. Apparently, the property was owned by my ancestors in the twelfth century. I don't know if that's true, you know me, I don't care about that. I need a soft, big bed, a big kitchen and an empty room in which I can experiment in peace. That and you. Needs nothing more to make me happy forever." He said, flopping backwards onto the bed.

"Lie down next to me. There are so many people down there, it won't be noticeable if we're missing.", he said and smiled at me. We laid down together and snuggled up against each other.After a while we heard a high-pitched bell. I winced.

"It's fine, that just means we'll be eating soon." Garreth said and sat down. He walked over to our suitcases and began to unpack them. He hung our clothes in the closets, placed his small gramophone by the decorated tree, and placed our soaps and towels on a small closet by the door. There was a small sign on which Garreth wrote in his neatest handwriting "Garreth & Caelie ♥" and drew a small heart next to it. We left the room and Garreth hung the sign on the door. Below the icon was a small tick.

As we went back downstairs I saw that this was a common practice as there were now some signs on the doors.

When we got there, we went to the next room together. It reminded me very much of the great hall at Hogwarts. The tables were set up in a U-shape and the rows were really long. Most of the seats were already occupied and Garreth looked around while Jennie waved vigorously at us. Noticing her, we sit down with her and the other English Weasleys.

Meanwhile Ereck arrived too. He sat at the edge of the table next to Pelleas and Elaine. He was dating Meyra, a seventh year Ravenclaw student. Ereck and Meyra were both quite arrogant, so they certainly made a good match. However, Meyra apparently had less desire to accompany him, so he sat there alone with an annoyed expression on his face. Garreth gave him a skeptical look and turned back to his core family.

We took our places between Jennie and Prof. Weasley.

When everyone was seated, Viviane got up and tapped her wineglass with a small spoon."Thank you all for coming. It is now the third festival that we will celebrate without our beloved Moldred. It will still be a few days until Christmas, but I would like to commemorate the two deceased. My brother-in-law, Aureus, is died of severe pneumonia in February of this year. The loss of his cousin Veva, who has been reunited with her husband since June, is no less painful," said Viviane sadly. She paused for a moment and wiped a few tears from her eyes.

"Nevertheless, I would also like to look positively into the future and welcome the new family members. I am particularly proud of my first great-granddaughter Larena, who arose from the loving relationship between my grandson Louis and his partner Isaline. And Isaline, even though we see each other frequently, I would like to officially welcome you to our family here as well.

That's how I would like to say hello to Caelie. Caelie has been a foster child for a number of years with my nephew Yvain and his wife Gwen. Now that Caelie is in a relationship with my lovely great-nephew Garreth, I am delighted I would also like to welcome her to our family. I am also pleased that my niece Sophie has also given birth to twins...", she addressed a few other people and then raised a toast to everyone who was addressed.

"But my special thanks this year go to my great-nephew. When my nephew Yvain was ambushed and lost both his legs, Garreth didn't hesitate to fly across the English Channel on his broomstick, stay in a camp near Perpignon full of giants and dragons, picking and processing a special plant and taking this potion to his father in England. It was only thanks to him that my nephew grew new lower legs and he can walk again. He also created a potion that made his English friend understand us and can speak to us.

Also, please remember, Garreth is only 17 years old and is capable of brewing such powerful potions. My dear Garreth, you will be an even better potioneer than my beloved brother-in-law Septimus was, I have no doubt about that. You still have your life ahead of you, and you will undoubtedly achieve great things.

We couldn't be prouder. To you, Garreth!" she raised her glass high in the air, and we all did the same. "To Garreth!" the crowd cried. Viviane started the meal and sat down again

I looked over at him. He looked so happy, he was smiling broadly and tears were running down his cheeks uncontrollably. I put my hand on his leg and his touching reaction brought tears to my eyes as well.This is your moment, my Garreth. Enjoy it. You really deserve it, I thought to myself.