1st September 2020

Começar do início

Mclaren 💪🏼💪🏼

Charles_leclerc Can't wait to work with you next year!
↪️ Ferrari_fan 👀👀

Isahernaez vete a la mierda engañando hijo de puta
↪️ Mclaren_stan 👀
↪️ LN4_CS55 @landonorris
↪️ LN4_CS55 My money is on Carlos cheating with @Kyra_Leclerc they seem VERY closer

F1gossip Anyone else see Isa' comment! Carlos cheated on her????

Lando Of course I'd seen Isa' comment, and the replies speculating it was Kyra

Lando
Of course I'd seen Isa' comment, and the replies speculating it was Kyra. Of course I know giving half the chance Carlos would make a move, and maybe he did when she stayed with him.

I should be mad, but I can't help the smug feeling that whatever happened, she chose me. She came back to me, I'm the one she's fucking every night, I'm the one whose name she screams as she cums.

Even still I have to make a point to him, she's mine.

"You okay babe?"

God she looked good, Italy suits her. Her hair is a lighter shade of blonde, her skin a gorgeous shade of bronze. The bikini helps, damn that thing was small.

"I am now," I can't help smile, admiring her toned body. She'd gained a little weight since she hasn't been dancing. Just made her curves that much more breathtaking.

I take the few steps until I'm in front of her. My hands finding her hips, pulling her closer. Our lips finding each other.

"You look beautiful baby," I pull a way a little, so I can see her. "I love you so much."

Her tanned cheeks flash a little pink.

"Let's go swim baby,"

"Or... we can go to the bedroom..." I raise my eyebrows suggestively at her. She shakes her head slightly grinning, her teeth gently nibbling at her lower lip.

"Then we'll go swimming."

That's all I needed, grabbing her hand and pulling her gently into the bedroom.