"Caelie, I think I found a picture of Marlee's husband," Garreth held a photo in front of me. The picture showed a handsome young man with a birthmark under his left eye and dimples. "No, that's not Mr. Fox," I said, confused. Somehow the face looked familiar to me, but I couldn't place it at all. "I know pictures of Marlee's husband, but he didn't have such a square face. His face was a lot rounder. Also, this one seems to be called Edvin, at least that's what it says on the back."

Garreth studied the picture for a while longer. It also almost seemed like he was wondering if he had seen this person before. He put the picture in his pocket and kept looking, but we found nothing.

I went to my old childhood room. It looked exactly the same as it did then. I saw some of the books that Marlee read to me when I was a kid. The room was small but I loved it. I have loved everything about this house.

I walked out the door and the memories kept coming back. I saw myself romping across the meadows with Garreth. I saw Marlee standing in the doorway, calling us and giving us ice cream when it was unbearably warm again.

All of these memories went through my head. I sat down on the ground behind the house and leaned against the wall of the house and started to cry. After a few seconds, Garreth came over and squatted down next to me, looking at me. Exactly as in the past.

Garreth sat down next to me, put his head against mine and took my hand. He didn't say anything, he was just there, warming my body. It really was just like it used to be. "I'm sorry. It's just so overwhelming. I remember so much." I said while crying. "It's alright, you don't have to apologize. But I'm here for you." Garreth said softly. 

That's exactly what he used to say all along. "And I will always be there for you. You are not alone. You never have to be alone again. I am here." He whispered. I wiped the tears from my face and stayed in the position for a moment. "Thank you. Thanks for everything Garreth. I love you." I whispered. "You don't have to say thank you either. I promised you I would. I love you Caelie, more than anything in this world," he breathed on my head.

We were joined by Mr and Mrs Weasley. "We didn't find anything either. No papers, nothing," said Mr. Weasley.

Garreth got up and pulled me to my feet. He put his arm around my waist. "Would you like to stay here a little longer or do you prefer to go back?" Garreth asked me. "I think that's enough for now. We should get back before Kay sets something on fire," I said, trying to distract myself emotionally.

So we got on our brooms. Mr. Weasley locked the door and then we flew back again.

Once there, we saw that Garreth's uncle Pelleas and his wife Elaine have also arrived. Pelleas resembled his brother very much. However, he didn't wear glasses and he was also a little lanky. Elaine was a beautiful woman. She was a few years younger than her husband and had long, flowing blond hair, which is why Ereck and Kay's hair was a little lighter than that of Garreth and his siblings.

We greeted them warmly. I decided to go to bed and get some rest due to the emotional strain. After a while Garreth came up and snuggled up to me from behind and put his arm around me.

I felt on my buttocks that Garreth's penis was slowly erecting. "I'm sorry, but your skin is so soft," he said, giggling slightly, "don't worry, I don't feel like it at the moment. Right now I just want to be there for you and cuddle with you.

We lay there like that for a while. In the meantime, we fell asleep again and again.

We slept through lunch, but ate even more at dinner before we went back to Garreth's room. Now we wanted to take a shower because we wanted to leave for France in the morning.Garreth sat down on the bed, took off his shirt and demonstrated his perfect body. It was now time to catch up, where we were interrupted yesterday. I sat down on his lap and we kissed deeply. Garreth's fingers quickly slipped under my shirt. He stripped it off and stroked my breasts. He pushed me off of him and laid me on my back on the bed.