83. Complete

Lynne parked the bike. She threw the kickstand down and turned off the engine, sliding off with ease. Taking off the helmet, she bent down and placed it in the saddle bag as Happy pulled in behind her.

Happy stopped the engine of the car and whacked Juice's leg. He watched as he shot awake.

"Hey, brother." Happy spoke simply.

"Happy," Juice spoke up, with a huge smile on his face. "Good to see you again brother."

"I didn't think I was, Juice." Happy spoke as he pulled the man in for a hug across the console.

"Me neither, Hap." Juice responded after pulling away. He opened the door, as Happy did and they both stepped out.

Juice was feeling better - he was sure it was Lynne's cooking.

Lynne looked up at the two men, each with one of her kids in their arm - Happy with a sleepy Thomas and Juice with a wide awake Lillia, while Abel jumped out of the car on his own and rolled himself around immediately in the grass.

The guys - and Lynne - had a laugh at Abel.

"He must've had the silly juice after his nap." Lynne spoke, "I can't leave you two alone with my kids, can I?" She smirked at the two men who had become nervous under her stare.

"Never," Happy winked as he popped open the trunk before locking closing the door. He walked around back and grabbed a few bags.

Juice did the same - as much as he could carry without pain, then handed Abel a few small bags while Lynne grabbed the rest.

Abel walked up to the front door and pressed the door bell, waiting on an answer. As the door opened, he grinned at his nana. "Watch out, nane! We're moving in!" He giggled and dropped the bags, wrapping his arms around his grandmother.

"Oh - Abel! What a nice surprise!" She grinned, lifting the small boy up into her arms. "We made you and Thomas a room - you can stay anytime you'd like!"

"That's different." Happy spoke up to Lynne, who just nodded.

"I know." She said simply as the three of them walked to the door. "Hi mom." She whispered, tears filling in her eyes as she had set Abel down.

"Oh, my baby!" Cathy spoke, immediately pulling her daughter into her arms. "I missed you so much, you'd never know," A few tears left her eyes.

"Me too, mama." Lynne spoke, a tear slipping down her cheek. She stepped aside and let Juice give her mother a hug.

"Juice - it's so good to see you again." Her mother spoke.

"You too, ma'am." He smiled and stepped inside, following Abel, who had brought some bags to the kitchen.

"And who might this be?" She asked, glancing at the stoic face of the tan man who stood beside Lynne.

Happy adjusted Thomas in his arms.

"Mom, this is Happy - do you remember him?" She asked softly, then watched as her mother nodded.

"Come here son," she spoke up, "You've grown up over the years."

Reluctantly, he handed Thomas off to Lynne and hugged her mother.

"Are you guys - together?" She had asked as she let them inside. "What about-"

Happy cut her off, "Yeah." He nodded, "We're together."

Lynne blushed as she looked over at Happy.

She held her son tight to her chest and smiled as Happy pressed a small kiss to each of their heads.

"And Juice, he was holding my granddaughter." Her eyes welled up with tears again. "I'm so happy for all of you!"

"Thank you mom," She smiled. "I heard you did some remodeling again?"

"Yeah, I did!" She spoke, enthused. "Abel and Thomas have their room here now. I made yours - there's an extra room for whenever you bring a friend and we're working on a room for baby girl now."

Lynne smiled, appreciatively. "You're the best." She spoke up, "you really are."

"I had to make up for the past in some way." She whispered and looked at the pair, "Why don't you all get cleaned up and ready for dinner? We'll go out tonight - on us!"

"Thank you, mom." Lynne smiled, wiping her eyes. She took Happy's hand, with her free one and walked up the stairs.

She had noticed the first door - the guest room. She watched as Juice and Abel followed, with the rest of the bags.

Juice stepped into the guest room, setting his bag on the bed then handed Abel his and Thomas'. "I'll see you in a little while, buddy." He spoke after handing Lillia off to Happy.

The door closed behind him. The next door down was cracked open - she looked into the room. She knew it was hers.

A king sized bed, the colors of the bed, beige and white, tucked in a nook with gray washed bedside tables. A desk in the corner, looking out to the scenery. A gray wash dresser, string lights of vines hung above it behind the television.

The room had a forestry feel. She felt calm and drawn to it. 

In the corner of the room, there was a small cot set up for Lillia, with a knitted blanket over the side.

"Your parents - they love you." Happy spoke, "they always have - but this... I didn't expect this."

"You're telling me." She spoke. She watched as he stepped into the gorgeous room, setting Lillia in the small cot and tucking her in. He set their bags on the bed, then followed Lynne into the hall. Where they reached the last door.

With excitement, Abel pushed opened the door. His eyes wide with shock.

"It's awesome!" He cheered, "So awesome!"

He looked into the room - it seemed to be animal themed. The color was basic, the bed frames were white, most furniture was white but the walls were pops of color - the toys and art too.

"I want to live here!" He grinned.

"You can come visit anytime, Abel." Lynne smiled. "Get yourself washed up and in new clothes, okay?"

"Yes mommy!" Abel smiled, "I want to play with all these toys!"

"Before bed we will," Happy spoke.

He watched as Lynne woke Thomas up, helping him get washed up and changed in the small attached bathroom.

He felt complete.