51. 'Back to visiting hours'

"Get on the ground! Get on the ground!"

Lynne's head shot up from the sofa and she grabbed Thomas from the spot next to her. She watched as everyone around them got to the floor, with their hands behind their backs. She looked over at Jax with a panicked look in her eyes, watching as Abel wrapped his arms around his father, crying.

"On the ground!"

Lynne's eyes darted to the officers and federal agents that were ransacking their way through the clubhouse, guns trained on multiple members of the club including her boyfriend with her son right there.

"Daddy!" Abel cried, clutching onto his father's leg. Glancing around at the guns, he shoved his head into his fathers side.

"Abel, come to mommy," Lynne called out, tears filling in her eyes as she watched as the guns did not move off of Jax and Abel.

"Put the guns down and let my son walk away." Jax spoke, "He's terrified." He glared at the officer who held the gun trained at him with his son right in the view as well.

"Go, kid." One of the federal agents spoke as they walked towards Abel and Jax. "Go see your mother."

"Get the gun away from him!" Lynne shouted as she stood up. She watched as Jax got to the floor and glanced over at her, his eyes telling her to keep her mouth shut. Lynne shot a look back and stepped forward, her eyes widening as the guns were now trained on her and her infant son.

"Hey!" Tig boomed, "Guns off the merchandise!" As he stood up, Lynne's eyes widened as he was tackled to the ground. As the guns were taken off Thomas, her and Abel, she took a deep breath and pulled Abel into her arms, covering the two of them as she slowly sunk to the ground, holding both boys.

"On the ground, now!" One of the agents yelled at Tig, who just chuckled and glared down at them.

"See, you were going to hurt my family." He spoke, "No can do." Tig crossed his arms, then watched as Lynne's uncle stood up with him, followed by Opie and Jax.

"Cuff them all." One of the agents ordered, stepping forward as he drew a pair of handcuffs. While he was cuffing Tig, three other agents handcuffed Jax, Opie and Chibs.

"What the hell!" Lynne yelped, "You're just going to arrest four men who stood up for my children and me, AFTER you put guns up to my two year old and infant?" She was in disbelief. She looked over at Gemma, who looked angry as well but was silent. "This is unjust!"

"Lynne, we'll figure it out." Juice whispered into her ear, as he looked over at the four men who were pulled back onto their feet and were starting to be dragged out of the clubhouse.

"Jax!" Lynne cried, as tears welled up in her eyes. As he looked over at her, he mouthed an 'I love you' with a slight smile.

"We'll get them out." Gemma cleared her throat as she wrapped her arms around Lynne and the boys.

"No, this is absolute bullshit!" She yelled, as she held her boys tighter. "They held a gun to me, a pregnant woman and my two children and none of you gave a shit!" With that, she shoved Gemma's arms away from her and quickly buckled Thomas into his car seat, then threw the diaper bag over her shoulder. She grabbed the car seat, then Abel's hand and quickly made her way out of the clubhouse and to her car.

As she unlocked the car and got both of the kids in, she looked over her shoulder. As Juice walked towards her, she shook her head and closed the doors. "Save it." She said simply and opened the drivers side, getting in and starting the car. She put the car into gear and quickly pulled out of the parking lot, her eyes still glazed with tears.

And back to visiting hours. She thought.