"He kept asking to talk to me and explain. Basically, he lied because he liked me and wanted me to like him back, but I didn't really let him say anything more"

His features relaxed and his lips formed a gentle smile again, "He still lied so what's there to explain? I think you did the right thing ignoring him"

"Yes, he was just being annoying. That's enough about him" I hugged him and put my full body weight on him. He didn't budge and just held me, "I'm tired" I playfully whined to him.

He picked me up bridal style causing me to let out a giggle and started walking to my room.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'll take care of you"

He put me on my bed and went to get something. It was a hairbrush. 

I felt his hands on either sides of my waist and he lifted me onto his lap with my back to his front.

"Your hair is so pretty" He whispered as he started to gently brush my hair. My hair was thankfully easy to manage because even though it was long, past my waist, it was straight.

"Thank you" I chuckled.

"It's part of you so of course, it would be pretty" He mumbled.

He lifted a strand of my hair and kissed it.

My face was hot and I felt embarrassed and guilty that I was flustered with such a simple gesture.

"Hanon" He softly called out my name, putting his hands on my waist again and turned me around on his lap. He was looking at me with an almost pleading look, "I brushed your hair"

I smiled and stroked his hair, "Yes, thank you"

Why is he making such a face?

"I want-" He trailed off and buried his face in my chest.

I widened my eyes at this sudden action and tried to keep calm.

Stay calm. He's done this before. It's normal.

"What? What do you want?"

"Nothing" He mumbled shaking his head.

"Tell me, Kai" I urged him and stroked his hair.

He slowly lifted his head and looked at me, "I want a kiss, Hanon"

He shut his eyes and looked down with a defeated look. I didn't know what to think about first, the fact that he was asking for a kiss or the fact that he looked like that.

"Okay" I murmured.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should kiss him and where.

Maybe if I just kissed his cheek, he would let it go this time. He already looked embarrassed and defeated.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek, quickly pulling away.

He stayed looking down, in silence.

"Hanon"

"Yes?"

"I'll sleep in my room tonight" He mumbled and took me off his lap.

He was about to get up, but I stopped him and straddled him, "What's wrong? Please tell me"

No, I messed up.

"Nothing I just don't feel well and I don't want you to catch something in case I am sick"

I could tell it was a lie. He wouldn't even look at me and his hands were keeping me at a distance.

"Kai, I know you're lying" I told him and lifted his chin for him to look at me.

"I'm not lying-"

"Did you want a kiss on the lips?"

He fell silent.

"Is that why you look so hurt and want to be distant?"

I took his face in my hands, leaned in and impulsively pecked his lips. He looked shocked and embarrassed,  "Can you stay now"

He looked surprised, but then he lowered his gaze, "That wasn't the only reason, I'm sorry"

"What's the other reason?"

He gently put his hands on my waist and lowered me down on his lap. I gasped and lifted myself off of him when I felt something hard under his pants.

"I'm sorry, I'm disgusting" He mumbled and buried his face in my neck.

I was still in shock, but I didn't want him to feel that way,"You're not" I comforted him and stroked his hair, "It's normal"

He shook his head, "You don't understand"

"You can-go take care of it and come back"

He quickly looked up at me, "No, it's okay I'll just sleep in my room, I don't want you to be uncomfortable-"

"I don't like sleeping without you. Go and come back" I told him. I sat down next to him and gave him a smile.

He hesitantly left, not taking his eyes off me until he had to close the door.

As soon as he was out, I sighed and fell back on the bed. There was so much that happened that I didn't want to think about anything. I've never really thought about the fact that he is a man and has needs like that. I didn't know why I've started to see him differently lately.

I almost wanted to sit outside of the bathroom and eavesdrop on what he was doing, but I slapped myself.

You're a pervert, Hanon.

So instead, I lied down and decided to ignore every thought.

________

"How come you don't work today?" Kai asked as we walked in the grocery store.

"It's the death anniversary of the owners wife and he always keeps the cafe closed this day"

"Oh, I see. Well, I'm happy we can spend time together"

I smiled at him, "I'm happy too"

As I looked at the shelves, I noticed a familiar figure with the corner of my eye.

When I saw who it was, I tried to hide myself. Kai was in another isle getting something else and I didn't want him talking to me.

"Hanon"

Crap.

"Hey, Hanon"

"Hi Isaac" I turned to greet him.

"I've never seen you here. Do you shop here regularly?"

Do you really need to know this?

"Yes"

"Oh, do you live around here?"

"Hey, Hanon, I got the-"

Kai walked towards me and stopped next to me when he saw Isaac. The look on his face was weird, as if he already knew him.

"Kai, this is Isaac from work"

"Isaac. This is Isaac?"

I looked at Isaac. He looked a bit scared and was hiding his face, looking down.

"Hanon, is this really the guy from work?" Kai asked.

"Yes, why?"

Kai grabbed my hand leaving our cart in the store and led me out.

"What are you doing?"  I asked him.

"We need to talk. Let's get back home"