"You're so damn beautiful," He whispers to me. I close my head and start to move my hips. He groans. "Fuck baby," he said flipping us over. 

MATURE CONTENT-

He takes his pants off and throws them on the floor. He then removes his shirt and throws it with his pants. He leans down and kisses me gently. He cups my face in his hands and moles his lips with mine. He slips his tongue inside my mouth and groans. 

I could taste the lasagna Aaron made earlier on his tongue. He runs his hand down my chest to my stomach to my crotch. He palms my crotch and kisses me deeply. I moan and start to grind my hips against his hand. He smiles against my lips and pulls away. "You look so beautiful underneath me," he smiles and kisses my cheek.

He grabs my panties and pulls them off my legs. 

He maneuvers himself to the bottom of the bed and lays on his stomach. He pushes my legs away from each other and places his head between my thighs. I look down at him waiting for my favorite thing in the world. He places his mouth on my crotch and starts to lick my clit. I hum in delight. 

He sucks on my clit for a second before sticking his tongue inside my hole. He swirls his tongue around for a second before humming. He blows his breath against my vagina before looking up at me. He smiles and I smile back. He places his tongue back inside my hole before thrusting in and out. 

He spits on his index and middle fingers before sticking them onto me. I gasp and close my eyes. I fist the covers and gawk my mouth open in pleasure. He eases his fingers inside me slowly before taking them back out. He does it again and again before licking up my vagina. He swirls his tongue around my clit and thrust his fingers inside me at the same time. 

I moan loudly before biting my lip to shut myself up.

I didn't want Aaron hearing us. 

He sucks harder on my vagina before I start to feel the pleasure building up in the pit of my stomach. He sees me slightly and starts to shake which makes him suck harder on me. He sticks his tongue inside me again before removing it completely. He places his thumb against my clitoris and rubs it fiercely. 

I moan out loud as I feel my orgasm hit intensely. 

He doesn't stop as I shake and my juices start to squirt out of me. I curl my toes and grab onto his arms. He looks at me with a smile seeing my juices surrounding me in a puddle. He leans down and licks my juices clean. 

He smiles as he places his mouth back on me and sucks my clit again. He licks between the folds and down the slit. 

Once he sucks me clean and sits back up. He sits on his knees and I sit on my elbows to watch him. He runs his fingers through my hair and shakes it slightly. "I need a condom," He said crawling off the bed and walking over to the underwear drawer. He grabs the box of condoms and grabs one. 

He walks back over to me and stands on the bed. He takes his underwear off and throws them to the side. He places himself in between my thighs and rubs his exposed area against mine. He eases himself inside me before slipping out abruptly. He smirks at my glare on my fave. He eases himself back inside me and holds himself there without doing anything. 

I grunt and wrap my legs around his waist and start to grind myself on him. 

He interlocks our fingers and slightly thrusts himself. He closes his eyes and hums. His thrust was slow and starting to irritate me. I didn't want him to be gentle I wanted him to be more rougher. I know he could be because he almost is always rough with me. He tilts his head to the side and grabs my breast. His eyes were still closed and he was breathing hard like he was out of breath. It was kind of cute to see him like that like being inside me was making him all vulnerable.