A black panther stepped on the void and slowly paced: "Is this leaving?" Don't say goodbye to them?

"No, say goodbye or something, in vain to increase sadness." Song Xi smiled.

Wu Ze said, "Well, then I wish you smooth sailing." Song

Xi bowed his head slightly at him, turned around, stepped out, and his figure fluttered like a wisp of green smoke, gently dispersing.

In the blink of an eye, it was thousands of miles away.

Wu Ze whistled: "Hey, sure enough, there is someone to accompany you, no matter how far you go, you are not afraid of loneliness." "

......

Ten years later, in an unknown galaxy, a habitable planet with developed technology, it is clear that the interior of the planet is full of buildings, but there is not much shadow of life, like an abandoned death star.

"Did you really escape... Run, wait for me to catch them one by one. A

low female voice sighed, and immediately, a snow-white palm stretched out from the boundless void, and that hand gradually grew larger and larger, larger than an entire planet, and then gently held the dead and silent planet.

The planet is in the palm of your hand, like a ball toy.

The five fingers of that hand were bent and slowly forced, and the whole planet was like a fragile glass ball, easily cracked and shattered, turned into powder, and dissipated in the vast universe.

Although Kaye escaped, there are still their clan lands on the planet. The clan land cannot escape, and they have no chance to be reborn.

A civilization has fallen.

After doing all this, Song Xi slowly walked in the universe, surrounded by a vast river of stars, in the distance was the sun of the Hunter civilization galaxy, the destruction of a planet made this galaxy shake, and a storm was coming.

The sun is twinkling, the stellar wind is blowing, and the chaotic gravity pulls meteorites and collides with the planets, bursting into bursts of fire, like a grand firework.

The jade card hanging on Song Xi's waist suddenly flashed with light, and she pinched the jade card and clicked it gently.

Many words came out of the jade tablet.

"Master, when Nian Qing is ten years old, he has already built the foundation! His qualifications are particularly good, I want him to learn formations with me, and Yuanbao wants to read Qing and learn the knife with him, what do you think? "This is Nanxun.

"I think you can ask Xiao Nianqing what he thinks."

"Master, I have refined a flying boat that can walk in a space wormhole, the speed is particularly fast, and there is an automatic positioning function, when will you come back to see us?" This is Li Zhibo.

"Next time, next time, next time."

"Master, I have accepted an apprentice, the talent for alchemy is particularly good, her name is Liu Rujin, I will definitely meet you next time you come back." This is Xu Yushu.

"...... Liu Rujin?

Song Xi held the jade card, and after being stunned for a moment, he smiled.

Isn't this Liu Rujin the heroine in the book she read before she crossed over?

The heroine in the book has now joined the Taishang Sect and has become Xu Yushu's apprentice, that is, her apprentice.

Destiny...... Sure enough, it is so impermanent.

"Okay, I'll see her when I go back."

After leaving the Ranger civilization, Song Xi traveled again, she did not walk fast, nor was she in a hurry to rush anywhere, there was no specific goal, just walking in the universe, observing all the scenery around that she had never seen before.

One day, she passed by a time wormhole, and miraculously, the flow in the time wormhole turned backwards.

By this wormhole, Song Xi stayed for a long time to understand his way of time.

When she opened her eyes from self-realization, she suddenly realized.

She stretched out her hand, and in her palm conjured up a book, the content of which tells the story of an ancient girl who travels to the interstellar era and starts an affectionate love affair with the future interstellar marshal.

Confirming that there were no mistakes, Song Xi raised his hand and gently threw the book into the wormhole.

Books tumble in the river of time, following the countercurrent of the river, rolling in the direction of the past.

"Where destiny begins, it is also the end of destiny."

Since then, she has completely left her "destiny" and moved towards her future.