137

Chapter 137

The spaceship sailed through the silent universe, and soon arrived in front of the space-time wormhole.

Song Xi said to Li Zhibo: "Zhibo, next I will enter the time and space tunnel, there are many dangers in the tunnel, for the safety of you and Ariel, I will let you sleep, stop your time, and put you in my storage ring."

Li Zhibo nodded, he is not an unreasonable person, with his strength is not enough to survive in the time and space tunnel, dormancy is the best choice.

"Master, do whatever you want! We can't help much anyway.

Li Zhibo is quite self-aware, he is just the leg pendant of the big guy.

The duty of the leg pendant is to hang it well and sell it at the right time.

"Close your eyes, and when you open them again, we'll be there."

Li Zhibo and Ariel closed their eyes, Song Xi raised his hand and gently snapped his fingers, and in the next second, the time on the two was frozen.

That is to say, at this moment, their minds, bodies and even souls are in an absolute state of stillness. So, their time has stagnated.

The past thousand and ten thousand years in the outside world have only been a moment for them.

Song Xi put the two into his storage ring together with the spaceship, and walked into the space-time wormhole alone.

The moment she entered the wormhole, a transparent spiritual power shield appeared around her body, wrapping her whole body like a bubble.

In the next instant, the space turbulence in the wormhole tunnel surged in, shooting the bubbles into the distance in an instant.

The bubbles tumbled in the turbulence of space, and there were winds coming from nowhere, these winds carried the power of time and space, and the time on Song Xi's body sometimes suddenly became extremely fast, and sometimes suddenly became extremely slow.

Sometimes the bubbles that wrapped her instantly expanded, and sometimes they were compressed to a minimum by the force of space.

Once the matter in the universe falls into the tunnel, it will be torn into pieces by the raging force of time and space, turning into the tiniest particles.

Song Xi tried her best to control the protective shield, if she hadn't broken through the Dao, combined her body with the Dao, and could incarnate the Dao in her body, she wouldn't be able to hold out for a while and would be killed on the spot.

In the process of being thrown by the turbulent current, Song Xi was also paying attention to the shining stars that passed by.

She now knew that those stars were the entrance to the world.

When it first fell into the Blue Star universe, the attraction that came was the pull of that world on Xu Jia.

Xu Jia originally belongs to that world, so there is a connection between the world and her.

As long as Song Xi persisted a little longer, sensing the Federation Universe in countless stars, he would be able to find his way home.

Time seems to have passed for a long time, and it seems to be only a moment, in this barren space-time tunnel where there is no matter but time and space, time and space are also distorted, and people's senses are infinitely weakened.

Song Xi couldn't sense how long she had been coming, she only knew that there were tens of thousands of stars that had crossed by.

Is there so much universe?