65

Chapter 65

It passed through a meteorite belt and finally slowed down slightly behind the meteorite belt.

Inside the spaceship, Yu Heng stood in front of the bridge, frowned and looked at the star map displayed on the light screen, and sighed deeply: "Further ahead is an unknown area, we don't have a star map, and we are likely to get lost in it."

Beidou looked solemn and said slowly, "Let's go." There

are a total of eight people in the cockpit, and it is the eight leaders of the blood drop, the Big Dipper and the captain Big Dipper. At this moment, they all deeply understood that they had no way back except to move forward.

The youngest greedy wolf looked at the seniors and suddenly spoke up: "Why was Star 21 attacked by the Star Beast?" Our target this time is not actually that shipment, right? Blooddrop

had just carried out a mission, and the greedy wolf originally thought that this mission was the same as before, intercepting the goods shipped by the federal government for himself.

It wasn't until the starship had not yet arrived at Star 21 that the news that Star 21 had received an attack from Star Beast did the greedy wolf realize that something was wrong.

When the star beast attacks, the Federation will inevitably send the legion to the rescue, at which time they should abandon the plan and avoid running into the legion.

However, Captain Beidou seemed to be greatly stimulated, and ordered the fleet to rush to Star 21 at full speed, when Star 21 was almost in ruins, and the whole planet was in shambles.

The powerful family has long driven the starship to leave for refuge, and the civilians left behind have no way to help.

They arrived late, and the Star Beast only stayed for a short time and left, as if they had come here to attack those planets.

Hovering above the planet is a huge starship, which is the destroyer of the Zhong family.

Beidou gives orders for Blood Drops to attack the Zhong family destroyer. However, the weapons equipped with the Zhongjia Starship are too high-end, and the defense system is too powerful, and their attacks are drizzle for the other party. In the end, Beidou personally piloted the spaceship, activated the self-detonation system, and wanted to die with the other party!

The opponent has only one starship, three blood drops, and all three starships were destroyed in this battle.

The blood drops were badly damaged, and the other party was unharmed.

If it weren't for the greedy wolf's spatial power, he transferred several people out at a critical moment, and fled while he was chaotic, and the Blood Drop Star Brigade would have ceased to exist since then.

The greedy wolf couldn't figure it out, why did Master do this? Why didn't several senior brothers and sisters stop it?

"Master, even if you send me to death, you have to make me die a little clearer, don't you?"

Shaking Light also said at this time: "I don't understand either, Master." "There were so many people in the fleet, but when they rushed up to attack, not a single person flinched.

Even if they hit stones with pebbles, even if they know that this is going to die, everyone's faces are only endlessly angry.

Why is that?

In just the past few days, Beidou seems to be ten years old, his hair has turned white overnight, his face is old and numb, originally he is the most respected captain of Blood Drop, even if his strength is not high, no one thinks he is ordinary. But at this moment, he looks like the most ordinary and ordinary old man who is about to die.