21

Chapter 21

On the other side, Song Xi and Li Zhibo went to the tree house and searched around the blue tree, but they could not find any trace of the spirit washing grass.

Song Xi was not persistent: "Since there is none, it is fate that has not arrived, let's go, let's cultivate."

Although

Li Zhibo was a little disappointed, he was not the kind of person with dead eyes, and he quickly adjusted his emotions, and the two returned to the tree house to sit cross-kneeled and practice.

This sat for one night, and before dawn the next day, Li Zhibo was woken up by a strange sound, and when he opened his eyes, he saw a strange figure in the tree house facing away from him, lying on the wall and not knowing what to do.

Li Zhibo was taken aback, and fixed his eyes on his master: "Master, what are you doing?"

Song Xitou did not reply: "I'll dig some trunks and go back." Such

a big blue tree, I can't take it away, but it kills her. Fortunately, she has storage space and can dig some tree trunks to load in. It just so happens that her previous piano is broken, and the blue wood is also a good product for piano making, and it can make a new piano.

Li Zhibo wanted to help in the past, he also installed a knife in his storage talisman, but he took the knife and cut it on the trunk, the tree was fine, and the knife opened a hole.

"..."

"The Azure Tree is extremely hard, and if you try to gather spiritual power on the knife, you can cut it."

Song Xi said, glanced at him, Li Zhibo has been cultivating for one night, and he is still practicing qi at one level, even in this place with strong spiritual energy, the progress is still not fast.

Qualifications are not so important, but they are not important, and they are so important.

Li Zhibo worked hard for a long time, and finally gathered the scarce spiritual power in his body on the knife, and after two cuts, the spiritual power was exhausted, and a shallow mark was left on the tree.

Song Xi said, "You continue to cultivate, I'll just come."

"Oh." The young man hung his head and sat back to cultivate.

Not long after dawn, the team set off again, a journey that would take ten days.

Today's route changes from forest to plain, and the destination is in the area at the end of the plain that connects with a desert.

After the students left, the intelligent robot patrolled the place where the students rested last night, collecting and cleaning up the garbage caused by the students.

Coming to the log cabin on the blue tree, the little robot paused in mid-air, dripped twice, and took a photo to send.

On the spaceship, the teachers looked at the hollowed-out tree trunk and looked at each other.

"What do they dig trees for?"

"Is it time to dwell on this? I would like to know, how did they dig this tree, and where did they get the tools? The most important thing is that the tree is very hard, and it took us a long time to collect samples, how did they dig up such a large piece of trunk in one night?

"Wait, adjust the surveillance over there in Song Xi, I remember they didn't seem to have a tree trunk when they set off?" So big a piece, where are they hiding? Due

to yesterday's commotion of the Mitori, all the teachers already knew the names of the two.

The monitoring was quickly reversed, and I saw that on the side of the main road, the young girl was walking in one place, and the two of them were refreshing and refreshed, and they knew at a glance that they didn't bring anything.