47

Chapter 47

Since Master set the rule that everyone should bet on each other, everyone had to enter the arena in batches.

The first to go to the ring was Song Li, whose code name is Brave First.

Several of them were assigned to the low-level field, and the opponents matched would not be too strong, and Song Li matched a person with a spirit body as a vine in the first game, and the number of spectators in this game was also small, and the bets were even smaller.

Li Zhibo was almost indistinguishable, and he staked the few hundred yuan left on him, and Nanxun and Yuanbao both bet a large sum.

This is the master's request, the more you bet, the greater the pressure on the other party, and the more urgent the mood to win.

This huge bet attracted the attention of the few spectators in the audience, and some people whispered, talking about which family son came to play that bravely fought for the first place, right?

Although most of the people in the confrontation arena are members of the Star Brigade Regiment or stragglers who seek a life in the starry sky, there are also many families who haunt.

Those families have a great future, often do not encounter much danger in their lives, just come here to play, and do not know the height of the sky, as if they will be able to win steadily, throw a lot of money on themselves.

In the end, they will all lose their blood and lose their money, crying daddy and running away.

What's more, the mental body injury tastes extremely uncomfortable, and some family children may leave psychological shadows. Therefore, on this side of the confrontation field, gradually only people who really have to rely on spiritual power to break through life.

"It's those fat sheep in colleges and universities again, let's quickly follow up and slaughter them."

After a while, the number of people who bet on Song Li's opponent to win suddenly increased.

Li Zhibo exclaimed, "Why did they all bet on that person?" Could it be that the man is strong? "He started to panic, his hundreds of dollars, that's his whole net worth.

Nan Xun explained: "They treat us like fat sheep, watch it, and when the master sister will teach them to be human again." Soon

the battle began in the ring and the bets were closed.

I saw two people standing in the ring, and Song Li's figure looked very clear, but he wore a mask on his face.

Opposite her was a middle-aged man who seemed to be thirty or forty years old, but in the interstellar era with an average life expectancy of one hundred and fifteen, this person was probably seventy or eighty years old.

The other party did not hide his identity, and his appearance was a little Sven.

The man summoned his spirit body as soon as he opened the game, and the thick vine snaked in the ring, with sharp and fine thorns on it, twisting like a snake.

Countless vines attacked towards Song Li, and when they came to her, they didn't see her make any movement, as if they were scared and stupid.

"Ha, this person can't even move, won't be scared to pee his pants, right? This bet is won, and I'm going to make a big profit. The

man also hesitated for a moment, and reminded him in a loud voice: "Will you summon a spirit body?" Song

Li's gaze withdrew from the incoming vine, raised her hand, and a snowy long sword slowly took shape, held by her palm, silently replacing her answer.