89

Chapter 89

"Little sister, have you broken through?"

Song Li was the highest realm, and he immediately noticed that the aura on Song Xi's body was more restrained, but if he looked closely, he had a feeling of facing a huge and heavy mountain.

"It's not a breakthrough, cultivation is in the late Yuan Infant stage, but the divine consciousness has reached the gods."

Song Xi smiled slightly and said.

She absorbed all the divine jade, and her divine consciousness grew by herself, but her spiritual power was not enough, so the physical realm was still stuck in the Yuan Infancy stage.

After she found a blessed place to meditate for a while, the period of incarnation was completed.

It's just that the current situation is grim, and the immortal cultivators don't know the year and month as soon as they practice, maybe three years and five years, or decades and a hundred years, and then it will be too late to come out.

"Great! We can finally take revenge! Li Zhibo almost jumped up with joy, as if it was himself who broke through.

Song Xi smiled at the apprentices who looked excited, and shifted his gaze to Zhou Donglin's face.

She nodded slightly: "Patriarch Zhou."

"Song... Sect Master Song. Zhou

Donglin subconsciously bent over, actually putting Song Xi in a higher position than himself.

Everyone in the conference room opened their eyes wide, even though they had doubts in their hearts, they did not dare to speak up.

It seemed that there was an invisible aura in that girl, majestic and powerful, and if it disturbed her, it would be great disrespect and blasphemy.

Song Xi didn't care about the eyes of the people around her, she raised the silver ball in her hand and asked, "Did something happen during this time when I was away?" Li

Zhibo's words broke out, and he came up and muttered to Song Xi about what happened during this time.

Fortunately, not long after she left, not many major events happened.

The biggest natural thing is the tide of exotic beasts that broke out on Star 18, in addition, they have obtained the cooperation between the Yue family and the Zhou family.

"Zhong Muyang has been here?"

Zhou Donglin nodded and said, "He came over that day and said something false, and then the alien beasts on the planet rioted."

"I see."

Song Xi looked down at the silver ball, seemingly just looking, but in fact her divine sense had probed into it.

As soon as the divine consciousness touched the wall of the silver ball, the silver ball suddenly released a bright white light, and Song Xi's divine sense had already broken through the shell and entered the space inside the ball.

It turned out that this was an instrument that could only be controlled by spiritual power.

However, the Federation basically can't release spiritual power, and they must wear spiritual power communicators to control starships and mecha, and let spiritual power probe out of the body through external forces.

Therefore, if he hadn't met a few people from the Taishang Sect, no one in the Zhou family would be able to crack the mystery of the exotic beast tide.

"Ah, is it good to use divine sense? I didn't even think of this! Nan Xun said in chagrin.