74

Chapter 74

Therefore, even if there are not many people who have not injected genetic agents, there are many people who can cultivate immortals.

There were less than 100 million survivors on Star 21, and later some people were moved from other planets, including more than two million minors, and some were too poorly qualified, congenitally deficient, or too poor to use genetic drugs, and finally the total was nearly three million.

Song Xi drew another zone, stipulating that only disciples over fifteen years old would be enrolled.

First by Li Zhibo to test the spirit root, the double spirit root qualification above left, even so, nearly 10,000 people were left one after another.

The people left behind are not in a hurry to receive it, and Song Xi has to personally investigate.

She wanted to ensure that the disciples of the Taishang Sect were not people with unhealthy hearts, and the people of a sect were in the same breath, and once something happened, the people around them would also be affected.

What's more, she didn't want to raise a disciple who was on the wrong side.

Li Zhibo tested the spirit root below, and Song Xi appeared with Yuanbao Nanxun, which immediately attracted countless attention.

Now in the entire No. 21 star, who doesn't know that she is the sect master of the Taishang Sect?

When he saw her, his eyes lit up, and the gaze that looked at her was full of reverence and expectation.

Song Xi smiled slightly, and his eyes swept from the crowd.

Since breaking through to the Yuan infancy stage, her body has been tempered again, her body has grown a lot, and at this time, her face can no longer see a childishness, she is still wearing that cyan robe, a strand of hair is held behind her head by a jasper hairpin, and the whole person looks ethereal.

All those who touched her line of sight were looked at by those black and white eyes, and they felt like a spring breeze, but they did not dare to look directly.

"That's the Sect Master..." someone couldn't help but mutter.

People here have seen Song Xi's appearance, after all, the live broadcast of the star network has always been on, and now everyone will open the live broadcast in addition to rebuilding their homes.

It seems that as soon as he sees those people from the Taishang Sect, he has confidence in his heart, and he doesn't panic about what to do.

Just from the screen, they were shocked by the strength and brilliance of the Taishang Sect.

However, this is not comparable to seeing it with your own eyes, the moment you really came here, saw the Taishang Sect and his group, and the four eyes of the sect master, the unease, trepidation, and fear in everyone's hearts seemed to disappear in an instant.

At this time, Fang knows what is an immortal and what is extraordinary.

There were many people in the square, and the line alone was long, and I didn't know where it extended. There is also the Qian family guard guarding the side of the square to maintain order, and even Qian Jinshu is sitting on the side.

At this moment, there was silence on the field, and the needle could be heard.

Li Zhibo stood up and saluted Song Xi without hesitation: "Master."

Song Xi looked at him with a faint smile and said, "You guys go on, don't worry about me." In

the past, there were not so many rules between master and apprentice, this was Nan Xun's suggestion, she meant that since the Taishang Sect and the Qian family cooperated, the scale of the sect must become larger and larger in the future.