72

Chapter 72

However, whether these people were the famous Blood Drop Star Brigade or the notorious Star Thief Fangs, Qian Jinshu welcomed it.

After all, their captain Beidou is Song Xi's pro-uncle.

Even for Song Xi's sake, he will not ignore Song Mingli.

Qian Jinshu and Song Mingli can be said to have known each other for a long time, they knew each other as early as decades ago, when it was Song Mingli who took over the position of the head of the Song family, Qian Jinshu was in the same position as him, and he still knew something about Song Mingli.

The most important thing is that before Song Mingli left home, he sent him a message in private.

At that time, the two were young and vigorous, Song Mingli wanted to leave, he wanted to resist, he wanted to pull Qian Jinshu together.

Why doesn't Qian Jinshu want to fight?

But he has much more to worry about than Song Mingli, and the Qian family is not like the Song family, only one light pole commander remains. Behind him stood many clansmen, and there were also three administrative stars.

So in the end, he did not reply to Song Mingli, but in his private heart, Qian Jinshu had a little admiration for Song Mingli.

Especially this time, when the Zhong family's starship stayed in the sky above Star 21, Qian Jinshu personally saw several alien starships attacking the Zhong family desperately. Now I know that it turned out to be Song Mingli.

In public and private, he was very polite to Song Mingli.

In the past few days, he also heard that Song Mingli's Star Brigade Group had suffered heavy losses, so he invited them to stay.

It's just that no one knows that the Blood Drop Star Brigade actually occupies a small habitable star, which has been used as their base for all these years, and the people living on that star are people with the same aspiration as them.

Song Mingli came to bid farewell to Song Xi this time, because he wanted to take his subordinates back and take the rest of them.

Listening to his intentions, Song Xi pondered for a moment and said, "Let my sister accompany you, in case you meet the Zhong family on the road and have an accident." When

I came before, I saw the Zhong family's fleet, obviously they were nearby, but they had never come to Star 21 to save people, and their attitude was already clear.

She also noticed that the fleet had not left. I think I am still searching for Song Mingli and others.

The Zhong family was not afraid of this matter being discovered, probably fearless, feeling that even if it was discovered, the Qian family would not dare to make it public.

From the time they led that advanced civilization to Star 21, the relationship between the Qian family and the Zhong family had been broken. Perhaps, this is the lesson that the Zhong family gave Qian Jiaming.

Thinking of this, Song Xi frowned deeply.

If her original impression of the Zhong family was just disgust, it had now deepened into resentment.

Song Mingli was also not stubborn, and nodded and said, "Okay, then I'll leave later." Song

Li naturally had no opinion.

Beidou's group and Song Li soon left and piloted a starship of the Qian family.

In order to cover up, there are still a lot of money families on the starship, and the name of the trip is also ready-made, only to say that the money family who received them will come back.